Author Topic: New take on Strat Battles  (Read 231 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
New take on Strat Battles
« on: November 28, 2017, 04:53:54 pm »
+1
I have had an idea for strat battles for quite some time,  but though it would be too much work.
now this happend:

Professor might have the capacity to alter the game for a day to allow everyone to ride horses and shoot bows. Could be pretty hilarious. Not sure how much work that would be might be worth investigating.

and I am wondering:

scenario: Torben leads a Cav army across the map to reinforce a friends town.  he gest attacked on the way.  unfortunately all his mercanaries are archers,  his beautiful tincan charger army gets squashed cause all the archers dont have the skill to wear and ride torbens gear,  and run around nakid like the little cherry butts they are.

however!  before the battle he can post his gear,  and all mercs can respecc according to the equipment.  after strat battle they return to their normal char.

I get that this wouldnt have been a good Idea before,  but for the lower pop these days,  it might max out interest in strat battles these days.

PS:  my first thought was,  that army leaders actually respecc their mercs chars - which would be even cooler,  but maybe even less applicable.

thoughts?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: New take on Strat Battles
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 04:58:05 pm »
It's an interesting idea for sure.