Author Topic: Nice, France!  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Nice, France!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2016, 02:44:00 pm »
and stay away from current events, you're clearly not mentally equipped to deal with it. Go drown yourself in escapism and hide from the uglyness of the world.

I already do. I mean, apart from expressing my sadness, I'm not gonna do anything, so how much more I could "stay away" from it? But what's more interesting, what you're gonna do with this shit Oberyn? And I mean sth meaningful, not posting on theses forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2995
  • Infamy: 2480
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2016, 02:58:32 pm »
+1
You have to be really fucked in the head to film this shit and drop it on social media. Dead bodies all over the place, people dying, families crying, but no, I'm not gonna do sth useful, like shoot myself in my stupid head, instead of that let's make a vid, we'll get plenty of likes.

Wanna see that tank video from last night? Involves huge lump of human flesh right after tank stormed through them. Yes it is ugly, but it is becoming our reality. Sure, criminals do all kinds of sick shit every day all around the world. But this is different. When politics lead to violent scenes like this, it usually ends with war. Despite what people may think, war doesn't pop out of nowhere. Many events like this happen before it. Don't think we'll avoid war in upcoming years. It may not come tomorrow or in five years period but if things continue in this direction, there will be war. Might even be global.

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2016, 02:59:44 pm »
+1
I already do. I mean, apart from expressing my sadness, I'm not gonna do anything, so how much more I could "stay away" from it? But what's more interesting, what you're gonna do with this shit Oberyn? And I mean sth meaningful, not posting on theses forums.

apart from expressing my sadness, I'm not gonna do anything

THIS WILL STOP THE EVIL BOYS!
KUMBUYAH MY LORD! KUMBUYAH! :^))))))

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2016, 03:15:07 pm »
THIS WILL STOP THE EVIL BOYS!

Probably not. But by all means, do sth with it and stop them, you have my full support.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Sadly somtimes doing something is not enough.

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2016, 04:42:23 pm »
+1
I think he's from Austria.

I wish I did.

Meanwhile on the PO [Platforma Obywatelska] Twitter, one of the most PRO EU party in Poland. #NiceAttack

You have to be really fucked in the head to film this shit and drop it on social media. Dead bodies all over the place, people dying, families crying, but no, I'm not gonna do sth useful, like shoot myself in my stupid head, instead of that let's make a vid, we'll get plenty of likes.

Could you imagine, that with my views, I am a paramedic, and I get to help people on the daily basis?

People are like that, world wide. They stand, and watch, sometimes record. You should read "Gustave Le Bon - The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind" if you havent, yet.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 04:49:22 pm by Materia »
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2016, 04:46:06 pm »
Please go back to playing computer games and stay away from current events

Some great advice from Oberyn right here, I'll just do exactly that.

What a shitshow this week was for the world. geez

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2016, 05:18:54 pm »
+1
Could you imagine, that with my views, I am a paramedic, and I get to help people on the daily basis?

People are like that, world wide. They stand, and watch, sometimes record. You should read "Gustave Le Bon - The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind" if you havent, yet.

The important thing is that his delicate sensibilities aren't offended. Can you imagine, he might even feel uncomfortable! How horrible.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2016, 05:34:55 pm »
I wish I did.

Not you, dagu. At least that's what he told me.

Oberyn, you told me to stay away and hide, but you still haven't told me what you yourself are gonna do with all this mess. Nothing? Yeah, that's what I thought. So at the end of the day tough guy like you and oversensitive pussy like me are gonna do exactly the same: nothing. Acting tough on these forums are gonna make hell of the difference though, I'm sure of that.