Author Topic: Unban request Guard_Chazzer1  (Read 557 times)

Offline Chazzer1

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • I wish my cat was this cool but she is a bich.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chazzer1/Chazzer2
Unban request Guard_Chazzer1
« on: May 29, 2011, 11:46:56 pm »
Basically i was on EU 3 duelling and a clan came on in large numbers. I cannot remember the name of the clan but they had an arabic style and were all grouped up in one of the towers. I had no idea what they were doing in the funny little hats so i came over and had a nosie around. I climbed up a ladder and threw a ladder i found on the floor. At one point the "leader" (i think he was in charge) asked me to execute them so i tried to duel some of them but they all kicked me and jumped about. I thought they were just crazy but then suddenly one of them who spoke some english said "we are filming a video". I now went to leave but one of them had already done a ban poll. It's not a biggie because i was going to stop playing anyway but im not sure if it is temp or perm. If it is temp i dont mind, but if it is perm i would request an unban. I would point out i never broke any rules, although i will admin my behaviour was that of an asshole, ruining their filming but i was unaware until they polled and someone said that i was infact interrupting anything. I would like to apologise for my behavior towards them but i must emphasise it was unintentional but using their sheer mass of numbers on the server to put a ban poll through without warning is defiantly against the rules. If they had said i would have left them alone but no one told me. Please can you unban me and explain to these guys 1 that it was unintentional, 2 they cannot treat your server like their personal one and 3 that using mass numbers to put a non-admin poll ban through is illegal and unfair. Thanks to all, have a nice weekend (whats left of it).  :D
What does my cat say when i kick it?
Me oww

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • Renown: 193
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nord_Serfonz_the_Cowardly
  • IRC nick: Serfonz
Re: Unban request Guard_Chazzer1
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 12:25:33 am »
Don't worry ban polls are just temporary 30 minutes or an hour can't remember and I shall do some investigating.
I'm not retreating, just advancing in another direction!

Offline Chazzer1

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • I wish my cat was this cool but she is a bich.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chazzer1/Chazzer2
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 10:45:46 am »
Thanks, it was the Bashi Bazouk clan doing the film. :)
What does my cat say when i kick it?
Me oww

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 08:50:07 pm »
Don't worry ban polls are just temporary 30 minutes or an hour can't remember and I shall do some investigating.
Hey Serfonz, as a Guard member myself, i'd like to post on behalf of... the BashiBouzouk. -_-

I was in the duel server that time, so can recall exacly what happened.
1. BashiBouzouk's member were peacefully "using" the tower and making a video. None new about it, but i didn't especially care. I thought they were practicing tactics or whatever.
2. Chazzer, obviously bored after using his xbow to headshot our new recruit in duels (he had it since the beginning, but poor recruit didn't understood he didn't stand a chance), decided to look for them. And he succeeded.
I wasn't in the tower at that time, but i watched the message and saw Bashibouzouk members telling everyone (no pm possible on servers) that they were filming, and so could he(chazzer) please go away. Next think i know, Chazzer is writing "Duel me. It's my right to be there, you can't force me to go away" Something in that tone.

Since we share the same general TS than the BashiBouzouk, and since Chazzer and I were n the Guards TS, one BashiBouzouk came and told exactly what he had written before : "Move away Chazzer, we're making a video". I definitely heard him, and even said the same thing to Chazzer. Maybe he hadn't his headphones though.

Afterwards, i see one BashiBouzouk polling Chazzer, for a ban. I would have prefered a little kick myself, but i voted "yes", as i found his attitude quite wrong there.

So once again, i apologise on behalf of the Guards for Chazzer's attitude, to the BashiBouzouk.
And i apologise on behalf of the Guards to Serfonz (and maybe other admin), since he (they) maybe wasted time investigating that case.
I believe Chazzer couldn't read or hear anything happening during the duel time, since he also didn't ask me or anyone how long was a vote ban. Having him banned for 30min probably teached him a few things, so i hope this case is closed.

I sincerely hope everything is clear now, and wish all a good time on the cRPG servers and forum.

[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • Renown: 193
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nord_Serfonz_the_Cowardly
  • IRC nick: Serfonz
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 08:56:18 pm »
Yeah the logs show them asking him to move away a few times and him just saying he has a right to be there ect, so I'll take your word for the TS stuff Bulzur, case closed!
I'm not retreating, just advancing in another direction!