Author Topic: unban thread for aptalpeso and a nice message to mr. new admin kratos.  (Read 439 times)

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
I forgive aptalpeso for killing me so you can't ban him.I am okey with he is killing me,he is a brother of mine from battlefield.

Kratos don't use ur admin powers for demise use them as an instrument for justice.You are not a worthy turk,u must disgrace.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
I don't want to be your brother and don't want to be forgiven as I fully deserve it anyways.
Kratos did everything right and handled the situation well and calm.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
I forgive aptalpeso for killing me so you can't ban him.I am okey with he is killing me,he is a brother of mine from battlefield.

I am pretty sure Peso can make his own unban thread if he thinks he deserves an unban.
Teamkilling each other at the beginning is wrong, no matter if you re friends or not.

Yorma artık git yat.