Author Topic: Ban Spi for Kicking Me With Poll  (Read 454 times)

Offline Marjinalyus

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hobos
  • Game nicks: Marji
Ban Spi for Kicking Me With Poll
« on: April 30, 2016, 03:22:11 pm »
1. Name of your character involved : Mad_Hobo
2. Name of offending character(s) : Spi and %55 of the server players
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible : 10-15 minutes ago
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. : Me with my lancer char. Full riding, no ath or sth. Me and some guy with 2 handed sword left in the end. I tried to kill him without taking a risk to going directly a wall or taking a risk to miss but failed for about 2 minutes. I am a full couched lancer and i cannot beat him in melee. Nor i took that risk or he came open to kill me while i am charging. I even tried to cap the flag but he was playing safe. NO PROBLEMS UNTIL NOW.
Then some of the servers morons (except krems and hobos, the can always vote kick me) decided to VOTE KICK ME FOR DELAYING. WHAAT?! I am trying fight at there but two sides are playing safe so match had to took a long time but KICK ME?!! Just because i am a rider?! I am playing according to rules. I am trying in my way to help my team. WTF Spi and %55 of server players?!
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* : Because community thinks couched lancer are cocksuckers and they are responsible for every possible problem there are in the server (which i agree with but rules are rules baby)
6. Multiple Screenshots: One is enough.
http://i.hizliresim.com/ZkmBMV.png
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** All the names you can see in the ss
fuk

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Re: Ban Spi for Kicking Me With Poll
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 02:23:27 am »
Spi is warned,no previous bans in record.

Closing thread.