Author Topic: Mokuchin and Rick  (Read 492 times)

Offline Chumley

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Mokuchin and Rick
« on: April 11, 2016, 04:17:38 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Clint_Yeastwood
2. Name of offending character(s) Mokuchin mostly, rick, and Gross_
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible april 10th 8:15pm Central Time
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.  Server was super low pop. I was team wounded twice by Mokuchin which seemed unintentional but was most likely intentional.  Then the three bro coded and delayed round for a few minutes.  This was prime time and the server was dead because of things like this.  I think Gross is just a random guy that thought it was funny to troll with them and is not related to Moku and Rick.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.  Troll and laugh with his friends at how much attention they are getting
6. Multiple Screenshots https://vid.me/3eL0
7. Names of players that can witness what happened. server list in the video
Check yo self before you wreck yourself

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Mokuchin and Rick
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 04:48:54 am »
The teamwounds at the beginning were mostly likely unintentional to be quite honest. I know quite well myself how targeted one can feel in a situation like that, but it is just as likely Mokuchin was trying to help as trying to harm you.

As to the delaying, neither Rick nor Gross_ (as far as I can tell) have any ban history, so they will both receive a warning. Mokuchin hasn't been banned since 2012 for delaying, and as such will also receive a warning.

Please do remember that other people besides yourself are playing this mod and most of them probably don't want to spectate you running the timer down.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login