Author Topic: help plz  (Read 320 times)

Offline ITSC

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
help plz
« on: May 28, 2011, 08:17:53 pm »
Hey i jumped to lvl 30 and have been waiting for nodachi for ages and am finally in possesion of it but i cannot use it as i dont have anough skill :/ iv spent all my skill points and need to know is there anything i can do?
thanks

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: help plz
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 08:21:43 pm »
Hey i jumped to lvl 30 and have been waiting for nodachi for ages and am finally in possesion of it but i cannot use it as i dont have anough skill :/ iv spent all my skill points and need to know is there anything i can do?
thanks

Hmm.

Delete your character and jump again (I assume by jumping you mean skip the fun?).

With skip the fun you get a 10K cash bonus off the bat, so just delete your character and make another one with a cheap weapon (so you can save and get that no dachi quickly, it only costs 13,766 so if you only buy a cheap weapon then you should easily be able to have enough cash to buy the nodachi quickly after just a little bit of play). This time, make sure you have the minimum 16 Strength to use it.

However, if you mean jump to 30 as in you finally leveled there the old fashioned way, then simply grit your teeth and retire and again make your character properly for the sword in question.

Morale of the story is to look carefully at what you want to use (and those pesky "Requirement" numbers) before making a character.

Best of luck.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 08:22:50 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.