Author Topic: Shield skill  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: Shield skill
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2016, 04:12:52 am »
I'm not really a big proponent of this change, but if it happened, I'd recommend/support putting in an option to reduce shield weight for the player. If they're worried about blocking crushthrough jackasses with a shield (idiotic, but should still be an option) then they should be able to keep the weight. Hell, maybe even an option to INCREASE the weight with more shield skill.

I really support capability and options to allow for bad builds.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2016, 01:17:56 pm »
I'm not really a big proponent of this change, but if it happened, I'd recommend/support putting in an option to reduce shield weight for the player. If they're worried about blocking crushthrough jackasses with a shield (idiotic, but should still be an option) then they should be able to keep the weight. Hell, maybe even an option to INCREASE the weight with more shield skill.

I really support capability and options to allow for bad builds.

Well, if this is the case and people do want to be able to block mauls sometimes, then make shield skill the one that makes them blockable, increases effective weight or something.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2016, 03:43:21 pm »
My 18/30 long maul build got ruined over a year ago, are you guys still having PTSD?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄