• Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Froi
« on: February 29, 2016, 06:03:01 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Knight_Chumley_of_Acre

2. Name of offending character(s): Froi

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: NA1 10:30 central feb 28th

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: A Chinese player joined and Froi started calling him a useless chink and such.  After i told Froi to fuck off for saying the racist slurs he intentially teamwounded me 3 times.  i didnt see the context of this but he says kill the jews  This is only one incident; Froi drops the N word every time i hear him. In a strat battle i had to mute my teamspeak because i couldnt stand hearing his racism.  Froi once argued with me that blacks are ruining America.  Froi has DDoSed pw servers for not giving him ownership of the server.  Froi does not belong in any community. Lock him up or atleast ban him.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did: He is one of the few legit racist people.

6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players that can witness what happened. not sure
Check yo self before you wreck yourself

Offline Froi

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • cyka blyat
    • View Profile
Re: Froi
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 06:44:59 am »
Proof of me dropping the N word all the time?

Proof of me DDoSing anything?  (which i cant do but wish i could, would solve a lot of problems.  like you for instance!)

If you're going to name all of these incidents, back it up with proof.  All you have here is me shit-talking a chinese player that leeched all day and hardly spoke any english.  The only english he spoke was praising "general kim joeng-eun"

tl;dr- Chumley is a butthurt little bitch that is complaining about me shittalking a leeching chinese

Edit*

"Please do everyone a favor and especially those admins who have to go through all those requests and make more use of the in game mute feature if people piss you off via chat."

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 06:51:08 am »
Froi is being banned for racism and team-wounding neither is tolerated.

Racism: No repeating offenses, 12x1=12 hrs
Teamwound/teamkilling: 4 repeating offenses 24x4 = 96 hrs
Total ban time: 4.5 days.

Continuing this behavior may result in harsher repercussions.

Seeing as all of your 4 bans have happened within a year of each other and are all for the same thing I will make a note stating the following on your ban
"If banned for teamwounding/teamkilling within 2 months ban for 10 days."

@Froi: This decision was made due to proof provided in screenshot not allegations of DDoSing a separate community.
~Elderly Woman

Offline Froi

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • cyka blyat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 06:57:00 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 07:02:34 am by Froi »