Author Topic: ban Lise_von_Krems  (Read 386 times)

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rider_of_Rohirrim, Sandor_Clegane_
ban Lise_von_Krems
« on: February 19, 2016, 12:26:02 pm »
1. Name of your character involved - Sandor_Clegane_
2. Name of offending character - Lise_von_Krems
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - 12:15 (+1 time zone)
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. - Lise_von_Krems throw lance in  my back i think on purpose when i was going for crossbowman so i lost almost all hp at begining of the round so i went to her and started to punch her with fists several times. I get kicked becouse ctrl + m. I entered the server again and choosed team, didnt knot that that was so fast so i spawned again but get spawnrape so who cares about that ? After that on next map i get banned for nothing.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. - poor krems have to troll
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened - about 50 people, the part of names are on pictures
like 20 pepople on the server (Barabe_Meatball, Cossack_arb, Gruby_Anorektyk)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 01:03:55 pm by Gandalf77 »

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
Re: ban Lise_von_Krems
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 01:02:08 pm »
1. Name of your character involved - Noobor_Clegane_
2. Name of offending character - Lise_von_Krems
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - 12:15 (+1 time zone)
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. - Lise_von_Krems throw lance in  my back i think on purpose when i was going for crossbowman so i lost almost all hp at begining of the round so i went to her and start punching with fists several times. I get kicked becouse ctrl + m. I entered the server again and choosed team, didnt knot that that was so fast so i spawned again but get spawnrape so who cares about that ? After that on next map i get banned for nothing(?????) .

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: ban Lise_von_Krems
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 01:11:34 pm »
So, you intentionally teamhit Lise and get kicked for it - which means you hit Lise at least 5 times, probably more since it doesn't always recognizes the button press - and then you double spawn?

Correct me if I am wrong, please.

And now you're wondering why you got banned?
Hmm...

I am not going to take any decision on this because 'same clan, biased, yadda yadda yadda' but I strongly suggest to you that you simply lock this thread yourself and be happy that you're only banned for 1 hour since it was a ban poll, it seems.
Seriously... do not wait for another admin to read this... honestly... don't...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.