Author Topic: Sultans Guard attacking Scum of Caladria without provocation  (Read 515 times)

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
Sultans Guard attacking Scum of Caladria without provocation
« on: February 17, 2016, 12:38:53 am »
+11
I was passing by Ibiran to make my way to villages with loomed gear, I noticed the ongoing battles around the area and all the skirmishes but since none of that concern me I just ignored it and moved on. Then out of nowhere this 220 unit Sultans Guard army led by Sguard_Btr_Rekt attacked me. I gave them the benefit of the doubt for it could've been a honest mistake since I was passing by a warzone and they might've caught me instead of an enemy army. But as time passed it was clear that they intended to fight me even though they had no equipment wasting my (and probably their) time.

I am a member of the Scum of Caladria and we are neutral to everyone as of now, but due to this malicious attack we now reconsider that position UNLESS we are compensated for this with a hefty sum of silver OR a reasonable amount of goods. I, a reasonable dwarf, would much rather prefer silver and valuables over the complete destruction of your ignoble people but if you weasels don't take responsibility for your unjust actions you leave me with no choice but to unleash Panos.
With us under his command he will lead our armies sweeping across your land burning everything in sight and turning every village we capture into a concentration camp for the turk smell. Now as aforementioned I want to PREVENT this from happening as I am a peace-loving dwarf, but Panos is growing restless and if he is to unleash his wrath then you better start praying.

I expect a PM from one of your representatives.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 12:51:59 am by Djorik_ForgeWing »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Sultans Guard attacking Scum of Caladria without provocation
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 08:00:53 am »
I've heard that a lot of Turks living in the north, start from here)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 09:10:32 am »
Typical turks doing typical suicide bomber attack

(click to show/hide)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 10:13:29 am »
+4
Sultans Guard are false Turks and they must be purged from Calradia.Suicide bombing is heresy and the penalty is beheading with a mace.