What would you do for a million euros

Take a dick up the ass
4 (25%)
Blow a cock
8 (50%)
Neither of these cause i'm a my old friend
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Delicate questions  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1321
  • Infamy: 2687
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Delicate questions
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2016, 04:26:30 am »
The real question is: How many back-to-back blowjobs would you give to save your life (the maximum number before you just decided fuck it)? Die with dignity, or live on after sucking off every man alive 10 times over?

On topic: Would need more money tbh. Once my threshold has been crossed, then blow over butt any day of the week. You can spit with your mouth, not so much the other end.

As many it takes. Would do even worse things if I find myself in such situation where there is no other way. Until I'm free to choose what to do next. Then comes vengeance, million times harsher than things I had to endure in order to save my life. Dying with dignity is stupid concept, means nothing when you're dead. Let myself go once, will never ever do it again. Even if cancer or something that nasty eat me alive, even at extremely old age, will fight with my last ounce of strength and will summon more to live.

When it comes to money, I just don't care about it. Care more about the person who has it, why he has it and which way I can take it from him. Money is measure of someones might or power. If bad person has it, it is perfectly reasonable to try to get him down. Don't believe that someone can buy me out peacefully. Only case when I would take the money is situation where I or someone else need it and there is no other way to provide it because of medical emergency. Other than that, fuck the money.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
Re: Delicate questions
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2016, 07:50:27 am »
Fuck, I'd suck a dick for like 5 grand. Ain't nothing going in my butt though, I don't have many hard and fast rules to live by but I actively make sure that nothing is going in my butt like everyday of my life.

You're going to have to get checked for prostate cancer eventually so you're kind of fucked on this rule of yours.

Most likely I'd do either for a lot of money, but it depends on the offer presented and if my health is at risk.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.