Author Topic: Ban The_Magian  (Read 844 times)

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
Ban The_Magian
« on: December 30, 2015, 05:50:10 pm »
1. Name of your character involved - niluK_the_Annoying

2. Name of offending character(s) - The_Magian

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - 5:30 pm, CET, Wednesday, EU_1 server, 30.12.15

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. - Once again I'm being targeted as a troll and someone who's ruining all the fun just because I'm trying to win, people simply hate me for no reason and I won't just stand idle

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*- Sad because I couched him !? No idea honestly

6. Multiple Screenshots -
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** There are couple of them, you can see their names on the screenshot
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
Re: Ban The_Magian
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 07:03:42 pm »
58% was the result fyi
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 11:36:50 pm »
Should ban 58% of the players on the server then, since they all agreed that you should be kicked and partook in this poll abuse.

Or, an admin can figure out where the real problem lies and resolve this with only one ban since only one person seems incapable of playing with others.
The "problem" is him writing EZ after every kill.
But you just need to go to the server and own him a few rounds and he leaves, prolly because the tears are flooding is already tearing eyes.

Edit: all said with love, ofcourse <3
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 11:39:52 pm by LEKIS »
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Sebbl

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Leechen und leechen lassen.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Libere Equites
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 03:24:02 pm »
+1

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 05:11:51 pm »
The_Magian banned for 1 day for poll-abuse, it's your 3rd ban thus far, and other 2 are pretty recent as well.

Public service announcement: When some player is being sassy and provokes you, instead of going full-retard and getting yourself banned, do us all a favour and mute him (Esc - Mute player - *name*)
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.