Author Topic: Ban Turks_Hunefa  (Read 807 times)

Offline Gribnir_Thorwaldson

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Turks_Hunefa
« on: November 13, 2015, 01:45:43 pm »
1. Name of my character: 1_ninja_

2. Name of offending charakter(s): Turks_Hunefa

3. Time: Around 12:10 and 12:50.

4. What happened: At 12:00 a.m. and 13:00 p.m. I was on EU1 with my char 1_ninja_ . I played the game but Turks_Hunefa attacked me really often. He teamhitted me with his weapon and I reported him the first time. And I told him to stop teamhitting me. But he didn't stop the teamhits and I tried to run away. He said: Stop stop stop and runned behind me... But he was faster than me and teamhitted me again! I reported him again. And I tried to make a kickpoll. But he was with many friends online. So, he didn‘t get kicked. I only tried to kick him, not to ban him. Then the round of the game was finished. In the next round he teamhitted me again. I wrote him that he should stop the teamhits. But he didn’t stop it and I made a report again.

5. Why I think the offender did what he did: I don’t know

6. Screenshots:

1: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

3: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

4: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

5: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7.   Name of players who witnessed what happened: I don’t know, but there were a lot of players there. You can see it in the log.
I want to see banned him for three weeks because I got also hard punishments in the past. I really try to stick to your rules. I think the work of the admins is really good and you have my respect.

Greetings, Gribnir_Thorwaldson

Offline coucouleloup

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Turks_Hunefa
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 03:24:06 pm »
when hunefa thed u the first times, he just killed an ennemy(look chat), that mean u could be thed cause u were fighting near him. And the third th could be a random th. There's just acting here.

HarDraaDa

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 05:09:33 pm »

i'll remember about those screens next time something like this happens with him, but i wont ban him now

http://imgur.com/a/ff7lx
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Gribnir_Thorwaldson

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 06:46:40 pm »
Thats not true Hardraadaa, I have everything documentated and now you said that this is implausible? I trust in the admins that they will take drastic measures now.

Greetings, Gribnir_Thorwaldson

Offline Bildur

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 06:51:34 pm »
For me its obvious, Gribnir has well documented the infringement. It would be fair, when the admins react now and ban Turk_Hunefa.

pogosan

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 11:33:21 pm »

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2015, 11:07:25 am »
Just wanted to add that this guy is some serious cunt and should have been permabanned already some years ago.

Banning a Turk would only feed him.

http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/un-ban-jarl_sigvaldi-and-take-fin-of-krems-(aka-finuad)-please-the-admin-right/msg1089815/#msg1089815
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2015, 12:30:56 pm »
This is a really weak evidence, even with Lekis' screenshots :?
Besides, his reports never go above 2/5 and it only happens once. And most of the screens look to be taken in combat, where intentional teamhits are hard to differentiate from accidental ones.

Lekis' screenshots are evidence as well, but still - if I would ban him, it would be mostly based on my assumptions, and not on the screens, and that would be a little wrong.

If you'd have any screens taken of him teamhitting you outside of log window, it would give us more context, but with only those I cannot act.

Turks_Hunefa is warned, you don't get banthreads on yourself for being completely innocent and clumsy. Locking thread.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.