Author Topic: [UNBAN] Aixie  (Read 522 times)

Offline Aixie

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] Aixie
« on: November 11, 2015, 12:19:08 am »
I was banned because I nudged a teammate at spawn and he reported me, and I slashed him twice for abusing the report function.

I know teamwounding is against the rules, that's great.
I'm not complaining about the ban, only the length.

First offense for anything, only warning is on delaying (Ever?).

I thought not much of it at first, seeing the message you were kicked. That's reasonable, I broke a rule and get punished, that's great. But then I try to rejoin, find out its a ban. Little upset, but whatever, atleast its only an hour at most. An hour and a half later, it's still in place. Meaning it's at bare minimum a day.

Why, and how long?

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: [UNBAN] Aixie
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 12:24:58 am »
Looks like you were banned for teamwounding for roughly 12 hours. And it is within every players right to report a nudge. Might make them look like an asshole, but it shows that they don't want to be bothered. It is in no way an abuse of the report function.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Aixie

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 12:31:36 am »
I didn't say it was okay that I teamwounded. I didn't say he broke any rules. I personally believe the point of reporting is to get rid of asshats like me that actually teamwound, not helping teammates with a nudge at spawn. 12 hours for first offense w/o warnings for anything related?

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 12:56:28 am »
12 hours is the length. You got mad at him reporting a nudge amd decided to hit him repeatedly, just because of a simple report. It is not abusing the reporting system, he did not want to be bothered and let you know that by reporting it. We are not required to warn someone before banning them. Next time someone reports you, just deal with it, do not respond to it by trying to teamkill them.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway