Author Topic: Ban ArraTox  (Read 557 times)

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban ArraTox
« on: October 29, 2015, 11:11:28 pm »
1. Thomena
2. ArraTox
3. EU_1, just now
4. I just joined a game and then got insta ban poll by him and got banned.
5. To troll
6. DH
7. DK

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
Re: Ban ArraTox
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 11:32:23 pm »
I banned you and this is not quite what happned, is it ?

You got reported for teamhits quite a lot. When I spectated you it was quite obvious that you positioned yourself behind teammates in a way where they might walk in front of your bow and then you just released. Sometimes I even saw you aiming at them directly if they didnt happen to walk into your crosshair quite far enough.

Ban lasts 1 day and will not be lifted.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 08:55:11 pm »
What u talking about? I wasn't aiming at anyone of my teammates, maybe at this Krems trolls with which we have fun together by knocking each other, but nothing serious. Yes, I did some of my teammates, but it wasn't intentionall, I just next gen my archer and wasn't used to this wide spread of arrows which made like 0 dmg.

And sec of all I was kicked for those 5 unwanted teamhits. Then I joined for a new match on a new map and got insta ban polled by ArraToxx(if i remember correctly) without doing any teamdammage.

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 11:37:03 pm »
I spectated you for about 4 rounds because your teamhit reports were unusually high. Do not try to blame this on arrow spread, you shot most of your teammates in the back from point blank range. Sometimes, as I said before, you turned deliberately towards teammates where there was absolutely no enemy in the same line of sight or even close. Also, judging by the amount of reports and people that told me in I chat, I dont think everyone you shot took it as a joke.

Ban stays.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login