Author Topic: scavenging  (Read 2029 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: scavenging
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2015, 03:51:25 pm »
I was being hyperbolic for the purpose of comedy, sorry for making you guys mad.

But if that door to the bathroom was left open during service that's 100% a health code violation. At least here in God's Great Country of America.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2015, 07:19:41 pm »
Read again, these molecules are methyl sulfides, hydrogen sulfide gas and methanethiol according to this article, not bacteria. What they do say is that to get actual bacteria on a surface they aimed their naked buttholes at a distance of 5 cm. I think aiming into the toilet bowl and having 5 meters and a door between the shitter and the grill will make your burgers safe from bacteria. Perhaps not from "poop particles", but those molecules don't give you aids.

It's not surprising their farting into a petri dish experiment came up with the conclusion that bacteria doesn't travel as far as the molecules in a smell as the bacteria is probably around 1000x+ the size of the molecules in a poop/fart smell.

Bottom line is if you smell a poop, it is from molecules breaking off of that poop or the insides of your digestive tract mostly a biproduct of all the micro-organisms inside your digestive tract) then floating through the air and landing in your nose. Also one can assume that molecules of this scent land on nearby surfaces as well, such as a clean cooking surface or the inside of a refrigerator... While it might not kill you, it's still pretty fucking gross to put a toilet right next to a commercial kitchen.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2015, 08:07:01 pm »
It's not surprising their farting into a petri dish experiment came up with the conclusion that bacteria doesn't travel as far as the molecules in a smell as the bacteria is probably around 1000x+ the size of the molecules in a poop/fart smell.
If you understand this, then how can you consider gas molecules gross?

In any case, that toilet is further away from the food preparation than in probably half the homes on earth.

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2015, 08:27:19 pm »
+1
Why do I consider the rank and foul odor of someone taking a shit wafting into a commercial kitchen and onto clean cooking surfaces and food gross???

Really?

You must live in one of those homes you seem really defensive about this bathroom/kitchen layout lol

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2015, 09:39:16 pm »
Why do I consider the rank and foul odor of someone taking a shit wafting into a commercial kitchen and onto clean cooking surfaces and food gross???

Really?

You must live in one of those homes you seem really defensive about this bathroom/kitchen layout lol
Yes, that is my question, the odor consists of just gas molecules, as you correctly said, even viruses are 1000x times bigger than molecules. Do you imagine that they are special gas molecules that contain a shit-atom because they have been produced by shit-bacteria? It's just smelly gas. Unpleasant? Maybe. A food hazard? No.

I'm just trying to challenge your strange misconceptions about poop smell. I'll wave my hamburger through fartclouds no problem. You must run for the hills any time anyone farts, as you seem to believe your nostrils will get dirty.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2015, 10:07:05 pm »
+4
I'll wave my hamburger through fartclouds no problem.

I hate the feeling of having hard bits stuck in my nose, so I get them out. Then you have them on your fingers, and I find flicking them away or smearing them on something way more disgusting than eating them. The taste and consistency is kind of good and you swallow snot all the time anyway, so I don't see the issue with it.
I find the taste of boogers pretty good
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2015, 11:16:28 pm »
+2
And I regret nothing

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2015, 11:57:01 am »
lol what was he trying to do, make some ritsy club for his friends to hang out in like the movies???

That place is so ugly... nice golden gate bridge mural painting in the bar though, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this was a gay bar.  :mrgreen:

the main theme was "american style bar" so i guess it should look stereotypically like in the movies.
if i have to categorise it, then i would say a sportsbar with a family-friendly touch.

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2015, 07:10:01 pm »
And I regret nothing

damn

(click to show/hide)
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2015, 09:15:11 pm »
Mala I hope you'll like that pig head in the mail. Should arrive in about 4 days.