Author Topic: Increase IF to 3 hp per lvl  (Read 929 times)

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
Re: Increase IF to 3 hp per lvl
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 11:39:48 pm »
IF is quite balanced compared to other skills. Every PS, PD and PT usually gives you between 2-3 more damage.
And it's a big differene between 2 and 3. I'm sure it's possible to raise it to 2,5 and convert it to an integer.

If that is not possible, is it possible to make any point above 5 IF count as 3 hp?

love your signature  :lol:

IF so far is the most useless unrequired stat in the game. The only reason you would take it is if you are a goof (like me)

My 10 if/30 STR char can survive 2 hits with a one handed sword if in light armor. If heavy armor i last much longer but unfortunately it takes roughly 4 seconds for my char to change directions.

Basically it comes down to it, would you rather have 6 additional IF and last roughly ONE hit more while wearing armor, or have additional WM and ATH to spam people who thought investing in IF was worth it

+1 this is why i made this thread there is not rly much point in goin IF and TBH one mightaswell skip it for greater stats like PS PT PD WPF ect ect....  :cry:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 11:41:24 pm by Tzar »
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.