Author Topic: Positive thread  (Read 661 times)

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
Positive thread
« on: January 11, 2011, 10:29:03 pm »
i see many people whining about the new patches, many people saying they don't like the game now.

But i don't see any topics saying, "i love this game and the new patches!" so that's what i'm making.

I'm tired of al this BS, and i think that if people only have bad things to say, they should just keep their mouthes shut.

BTW, this thread is only meant for positive posts, no "this patch sucks," "Archers and cav should be nerfed," or "I hate both you and chadz!" stuff.

Offline OzyTheSage

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Fortress
  • Game nicks: Ozymandias
Re: Positive thread
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 10:35:11 pm »
Zomugud the patch is ghey roar anger.

I've only played a couple days and so far I'm not seeing anything that has stood out to be as being incredibly gamebreaking. The "overpowered" characters seemed to have disappeared like legends, and with the upkeep system it seems the battles are more footman versus footman rather than being filled with knights. It makes it so when you do encounter a knight on the battlefield it makes it a more special occurrence.

Of course there are problems the patch may have caused, but I'm not allowed to say here. Besides, the benefits of the patch seem to be outweighing the negative aspects from my experiences so far.

Offline ZMaNFaRLee

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 10:44:34 pm »
I like the game as it is now.  I think they are going to make further changes that should enrich the game more.  The people whining about archers are people that think they can run into the middle of an open field without having to worry about being targeted by a bowman in the trees... makes no sense to me!

Good Patch.

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 10:59:52 pm »
This is a great patch, it brought me back after the old version made me quit 2 months ago. Now I can't wait for the strategus patch and wipe, for me cRPG is where you develop your char for strategus battles, strategus is the main game.