Ban is Right Judge?

Yes
6 (26.1%)
No
11 (47.8%)
none of my business
6 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Crocodile UNBAN  (Read 548 times)

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
Crocodile UNBAN
« on: February 05, 2016, 07:14:35 pm »
+1
Quote from: Crocodile
1. Name of your character involved:Fahrenheit
2. Time and server, as accurately as possible, in order to assess the situation properly:6:30 pm gmt+2
3. Why you think you deserve to be unbanned ahead of time
i can hit my clan mates as i want we were leave the server and we try damage test and get banned after leave server ?  oh cmon set me free and i am the only one get banned it seems too personal

i made unban request should be. Link of whats shape of UNban request 2nd post : http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/ban-request-requirements-read-this-first!/

Quote from: Tamra
What kind of damage test you want to do when you're just head shooting your friend with a ballista?
If you want to leave, just leave, instead of team killing each other in a co-op game mode cause you're decreasing peoples chance to win.
http://imgur.com/pzjXiz9

Your ban history isn't in your favor, but I'll un-ban you in a few hours.
For the next time, you might just join EU3 or EU2 (ballistas) for this kind of stuff.

Admin Wrote that and lock my topic right behind it. I'm the victim so thats mean last word have to be mine not plaintiff. And i made new unban topic for answer because i saw Admin miss judge that and didint see what happend just saw i killed a guy with headshoot and ban me.. So i try to explain what happend there

Quote from: Crocodile
first of all last i check Throwing Lance wasnt use at the balista :)

also u cant lock my unban topic as u want after u wrote somethin i can defend my self Thats Basic Law.

Second we leave the server right behind what happend so thats mean if we gonna leave the server we cant help u ? ofcourse our ghostes can help u :P

The only thing i see is u miss judge what happend there and probably u are at period (thats not sex joke thats nature so i can understand that) i want an other admin check the logs and judge me again

u wrote your ban thing is not on ur favour. i am not banned since March 29, 2015 before that i only banned for Turks fight and insult

Quote from: Tamra
Okay then. You know better next time.

Scheduled Unban: 06.02.2016 18:00:00

Admin send this massage' there is no explanation no reJudge or somethin just BB ????? and she lock again

I am in Law school atm first grade. Yeah it can be first grade but i know the basics of law  and this is false judgment.

i made this topic and poll because what i learn in law school i have to protect my own rights

i cant obedience to injustice. Sorry about it. I recommend same

Thaks for reading this and just vote and tell me if i wrong

I wish good days to all of u

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
Re: Crocodile UNBAN
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 07:56:06 pm »
+5
Ok....Ok...

You may be law school expert here, but I've been arrested by the cops a couple times so let me tell you how it goes in the real world -- on the streets.  You're not in court -- you are in the back of a squad car with handcuffs on.

It's simple: You do what they say, or you get knocked in the head.  Know what I mean?  You just cooperate.  If they say I'll unban you in a few hours, and give you a time, roll with it because you are a lucky ducky.  They are being lenient.  This is true whether it is a crpg ban, or you are being put in a holding cell without your shoelaces until 6AM, when you are roughly awaken with bloodshot eyes and told to "get up and get out, unless you want to spend another day here, kid."

Take what you can get and move on.  I hope you have rehabilitated yourself (or at least learned how not to get caught next time) :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:02:19 pm by Penitent »

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Bozdag, Merlot(ALT)
  • IRC nick: Bozdag
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 07:59:47 pm »
I was playing on EU7 and one guy headshot me with balista and Tamra kick him right after he killed me. So maybe there can be a warning or kick first. If there's not i'm thinking there's a personal hate or something like that. After the warning or kick someone the behaviour still same you should ban of course but there's less people already who playing this mod pls be mindful

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 08:10:55 pm »
Now lets rewind that one.

You team killed another player and left the server right after, it doesn't matter much a this point if he was your foe, friend or what else. It's team killing.

So I checked your history and you seemed to be fine with a new ban. I put up a quite strict one, I admit.
I totally believe you that the other guy is your friend after I checked who that actually is. Still team killing.

But one can argue with the fact that he "just" team killed his friend, means I wanted to un-ban you somewhen at 8 PM, right before that strategus battle you applied for.

The point is, that I don't get what problems you got with that. You want to keep all debating about this incident rather than just doing anything else the 2 hours? You just made it worse after all.

I'd just stay relaxed instead of pretending I'll never can play this again or claiming that my decision was actually ALL wrong. Just way too harsh at first.
Since I am not up for another tryhard-drama thread, you're un-banned now.

I was playing on EU7 and one guy headshot me with balista and Tamra kick him right after he killed me. So maybe there can be a warning or kick first. If there's not i'm thinking there's a personal hate or something like that. After the warning or kick someone the behaviour still same you should ban of course but there's less people already who playing this mod pls be mindful.

That's how most admins should work, but difficult when the guy leaves instantly.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 04:06:08 pm by _Tamra_ »
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 08:19:16 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 08:30:55 pm »
They both were about to quit the game, he didn't harass anyone's game actually. If you checked who the guy got teamkilled is, confirm that he was a friend and if there are no complaints about it, why still go ahead and ban the dude? Yes, I told him not to open a 2nd unban thread since these never end well,however the action taken is wrong imo. He tried to prove his point, of course no one would get hurt by a 2 hours ban.And locking unban threads is uncommon, since people need to defend themselves.

edit: oh I didn't see you unbanned him, okay then.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:39:55 pm by Kratos »

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 08:39:44 pm »
Ok....Ok...

You may be law school expert here, but I've been arrested by the cops a couple times so let me tell you how it goes in the real world -- on the streets.  You're not in court -- you are in the back of a squad car with handcuffs on.

It's simple: You do what they say, or you get knocked in the head.  Know what I mean?  You just cooperate.  If they say I'll unban you in a few hours, and give you a time, roll with it because you are a lucky ducky.  They are being lenient.  This is true whether it is a crpg ban, or you are being put in a holding cell without your shoelaces until 6AM, when you are roughly awaken with bloodshot eyes and told to "get up and get out, unless you want to spend another day here, kid."

Take what you can get and move on.  I hope you have rehabilitated yourself (or at least learned how not to get caught next time) :)
Yes, everything thought in the school might not be used irl but how will the broken system change if we stay silent