Author Topic: Cavalry stuff  (Read 7532 times)

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
Re: Cavalry stuff
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2011, 08:17:25 pm »
The solution is to make the horse tired after a few charges. If the map doesn't have a river, stream, or lake and plant life, the player will have to equip a bucket, canteen, and bag of oats and take a break in the shade for a few minutes.

:lol: nice trolling. You successfully got me on that first line.
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol:

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
Re: Cavalry stuff
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2011, 09:25:45 pm »
If manouveability n speed are reduced charge and hit points should be increased. Else cavalry will be an expensive joke.

That is for sure.

---

But to be honest I don't see why horses needs a nerf in any way. If anything, armoured horses needs a buff. Both a decrease in cost and an increase in stats.

If horses are soo fast and manuverable why not increase the running speed of infantry and arrows? That would be a better option.

No matter what FPS game I play I rather play at high speed (or with more damage dealt and taken) than the opposite. It's simply more fun, challenging and competetive.
If I want a slow game I just play a turn based game. Oh wait... Maybe that is the solution?!

Why nerf the speed little by little with every patch, let's just make it turn based already!  :wink:

Speed nerfs excluded I think the game is more fun and balanced than ever as it is right now... just don't make it even slower.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:34:29 pm by Riddaren »