Author Topic: 500 error every single night for hours on end  (Read 1527 times)

Offline kwhy

• Earl
  • Renown: 302
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • trash
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ted_the_garbage_man, missANGY, missBENDaKNEE, missAGAIN, Moove, Fallback, LLpewJ, Lets_ride_bikes
Re: 500 error every single night for hours on end
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2015, 03:20:38 pm »
+3
What I don't understand is why do kids stop playing when they go back to school... Guess students don't procrastinate like they used to in my day...

man If I was in school now there'd be about a 0.99% chance of me getting anything productive done.  I have a hard enough time when I work from home some days (suppose to be doing work right now).

When I was in school the internet was just starting so there wasn't a whole lot to do with multiplayer besides MUDs which were a major distraction.   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUD

Counterstrike and Team Fortress came along and that was pretty big, but I think I was done with school by that point.

I do remember playing Mechwarrior 2 all night with a budy when we were suppose to be studying for a Spanish Final.  I pissed my neighbor off cause it was hooked up to my stereo system blasting on two 12" speakers all night.   He knocked on the door around 5 or 6 in the morning and was like, "give it a rest already.  I have a final tommorow".  I was like "yeah so. we do too".

That is how real gamers roll.  none of this I gotta take a break for school shit you little shit bags do nowadays.  you may think it is more important to get a higher gpa or have a social life and actually go out and get laid, but truth is that having a high KDR in crpg gets you all the bitches and jobs later on.  Put that shit on your resume and your hired. 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2015, 04:45:05 pm »
+1
My wife left me because I couldn't get a high enough KD.

I couldn't get a high enough KD because I couldn't Access the C-RPG website and equip anythin but starter gear!
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline ImElias

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ImSofaKingInKweddable
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2015, 08:59:52 pm »
+1
I wasn't fertile until I had 4+ K/D ratio, that baby came flopping right out 9 months later.