Author Topic: The Fellowship Of Mozi [CLAN]  (Read 287 times)

Offline emanuel987

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The Fellowship Of Mozi [CLAN]
« on: November 03, 2012, 11:22:08 pm »
+1
Hi! Me and my mate are looking for recruits for our clan, there is no specific items you need to have. You can be an archer,infantry or cavalry whatever you want. BUT there is one rule actully. Im the leader of the clan and you have to defend me in every battle whatever will happen. Im the one who shall not die. Lets say: If there is a player on a horse riding towards me with a couch lance ready. You have to take the damage, Jump infront of me. That is all. Hope you join us!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: The Fellowship Of Mozi [CLAN]
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 11:26:46 pm »
Hi! Me and my mate are looking for recruits for our clan, there is no specific items you need to have. You can be an archer,infantry or cavalry whatever you want. BUT there is one rule actully. Im the leader of the clan and you have to defend me in every battle whatever will happen. Im the one who shall not die. Lets say: If there is a player on a horse riding towards me with a couch lance ready. You have to take the damage, Jump infront of me. That is all. Hope you join us!

http://forum.meleegaming.com/faction-halls/

Now please Siktir Git, thank you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline STOPHammerTime

• Baron
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Cant touch this
    • View Profile
Re: The Fellowship Of Mozi [CLAN]
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 11:31:19 pm »
I will make a clan with the sole purpose to kill you and no one else good sir! Viva la Revolution!

You bring nothing positive to any game server except making a nice easy target for cav and archers.