• Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Re: MOD
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 05:05:09 pm »
MOD IS DEAD
At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 12:20:26 am »
I am so bored... Can't even get proper drunk or go out since a plumber is coming early in the morning to fix my shower.
My-oh-my, guess I will have to drink some anyways
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

pogosan

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 02:06:19 am »

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 11:51:05 pm »
Drinking in a local bar alone, couldn't get any coco today, so will have to rely on booze... Hope there will be some ladies soon, local bars are shit tbh. Can't count on much action here unfortunately. But the night is young!

Edit:

damn, there's that semi-fat chick that keeps eyeballing me... Met her before, been drinking with her even, Natasha she's called. No fucking wAy. Ain't gonna happen!
Will have to abandon this place soon, or she'll invite me to join their fat table. And she doesn't even buy drinks or anything - waste of time.

Edit:

Mkey, last beer and a shot and I am out of here. Hmm. Thinking about hitting on this blond chick, but she's not that good either, doesn't seem to. She's not the kind who wants the d tonight... Talks too much with her girlfriend and doesn't look around...

(click to show/hide)

Edit:

Ok, on my way to the city. Be there in 15 min. The blond was older than me, and wasn't interested anyways. Fuck it. Have to accept the failures, can't dwell on this shit.

Edit:
Approaching Nørrebrogade - the fucking bar paradise! About 10 bars in a 2 min walking from each other! Youngsters mostly, but I am getting in the zone - 4 granatæble shots and 6 beers so far.

Edit:
Yeah, crashed at the Temple bar, and joined 2 Young girsl, but they were not interested. Talked for a while and they moved on. Damn. This evening is having a shitty start. But no worries! Uncle Armpit is going to turns it around! Going to post some selfies with girls, hopefully soon.

Edit:

Well, it ended up with me getting drunk. Having all sorts of stereotypical conversations with strangers for a few hours. Than a girl I used to hang out with in the recent time called, and we had a long and unpleasant conversation, and the mood just wasn't the same anymore, so i took home and ate a pizza. But that's how it is! Need to think positive when having an empty night - it's just building up an appetite for the future jackpot. Shitty nights usually motivate me to do extra cardio and buying new cloths. Sounds kind of gay, right?.. Hmm...
Having a mild hangover right now. Btw, what helps me to keep my hangovers to a minimum: good food/fresh juice before and after, plenty of drinking water next to my bed, keeping to the same kind of drinks through the whole night. Very basic stuff, but it does work. Yeah, and don't drink any of them Martini, Vermouth, Porto, all of them fortified wines, strange wine-strong beers, and generally all the stuff that has a 15%-25% alcohol in it. Cause that's just disgusting, and makes me puke ten times out of ten. Only alcoholics drink this shit these days.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 03:04:13 pm by Armpit_Sweat »
  Spam at The Temple of Spam