Author Topic: ban Wlad Mamonov  (Read 281 times)

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rider_of_Rohirrim, Sandor_Clegane_
ban Wlad Mamonov
« on: July 21, 2015, 08:37:24 pm »
1. Name of your character involved:
Lone_Rider
2. Name of offending character(s):
Wlad Mamonov,  Police_Officer_L_von_Krems
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:
5 mins ago
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
this Wlad Mamonov startet to th my horse and me for no reason. Police_Officer_L_von_Krems of course banned me for that i hit him back, without any warning any question why i did this. And of course this teamhitter still playing on the server
5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
no idea nub idiot whatever
6. Multiple Screenshots:
 (click to show/hide)
http://scr.hu/0enm/ujpzo
http://scr.hu/0enm/r4wuh

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:
Pawiu_the_Grey
Police_Officer_L_von_Krems
and other which i dont rememeber
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:26:56 pm by Gandalf77 »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: ban Wlad Mamonov
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 08:57:30 am »
Ahh, sorry... Only saw this just now.

I was directly behind you two and saw the whole thing live and in color. He hit you once. Just one hit running towards the map center at round start. One single hit.
And since he was spamming swings while running, it was rather obvious that he didn't do it intentionally but by accident.

You instantly stopped your horse, got off it, and followed the guy for quite a time, he was actually running faster than you so you had trouble catching him, while I followed you cuz I kinda already knew what would happen. I even spammed "Stop!" as voice command. You should listen when a Police Officer tells you to stop, you know...
And then you hacked away on him at least 3 times which was clearly your intention and therefore intentional teamhitting which is punishable.

And if I may say so... Be happy that I banned you only for 1 hour and not 24 of those! You got off cheap - funny how you don't realize that :lol:

[...]
5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
no idea nub idiot whatever
[...]
I may be wrong but actually he seemed like a rather new guy. Just my impression...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.