Author Topic: Ban that Doc Holiday Loser  (Read 338 times)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
Ban that Doc Holiday Loser
« on: July 14, 2015, 06:19:19 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
   Jason The Mother Fucking Great, You know me...
2. Name of offending character(s)
   The Evil and homosexual DOCHOLIGAY
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
   I dunno like last night or something.
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
   So, like 5 years ago I fucked over the teutonics and then the squids concerning strat stuff cuz they were a bunch of brainless dickheaded, steel workers from Pittsburgh that were giving handjobs to kesh, which kinda grossed me out (I try and accept homos i really do).  Anyway being the homosexual psychopathic steel worker doc is hes been trolling me hard, for fucking years now, apparently spamming admin chat making shit up in addition to his usual mindless insults that haven't changed since kesh played.  (so thread is for griefing)
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
  Small penis, so I'm not trying to offend anyone with this remark but having a small dick will make you do things to compensate for it, just ask Schoi.
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
   Bunch of admins on last night who would have received his messages.

I would just like to say, so that in the hopes that we be at peace one day (I mean this is like 3 fucking years after the fact),  AOW or the squids or the Tutonics or whatever the fuck u losers are calling ur selves are a bunch of pussy assed, dickless bundle of stickss that should go fuck ur selves because that's the only one who will.

Also, MERICA!
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login