Author Topic: Ban Rauros_The_Mad_Rat  (Read 702 times)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
Ban Rauros_The_Mad_Rat
« on: June 17, 2015, 01:59:13 pm »
1. Name of your character involved:
Xesta
2. Name of offending character(s):
Rauros_The_Mad_Rat
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:
16/06/2015 around 8pm gmt +1 if I recall right.
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
Round started then he started to throw his shit javelins into my back for no reason 2 times. Then I used alt + m  to report him so he would maybe stop.
Then he suddenly starts later on to attack me many times on purpose making me lose about half my hp (I'm plated) with his shitty tincan opener 1h military pick.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
It's not the first time rauros likes to teamattack other people without a reason on purpose. He never learns about his mistakes. it happened many times before that he attacked me and I told him every time to stop this shit but he wont. Hope he will stop now doing this crap.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
First two times when he attacked me with his military pick. Took about 35% hp.
(click to show/hide)
Playerlist with my hp and his javelins sticking also out of my body.
(click to show/hide)
Rauros_The_Mad_Rat finally goes full retard and tries to kill me for no reason
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:
HotKurdishBoy (he also tried to kick poll him cus he saw what happened), Knight_TymoFaust_of_Acre (stood right next to me when it happened)
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 93
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Rauros_The_Mad_Rat
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 04:13:26 pm »
/no support, Xesta u have TH me so many times and always insult and harrasing me.. Today I run out of arrows and I dismount 2 sec to pick few arrows u come and kill my horse and say "lol"

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 05:09:13 pm »
Putin, its not like you have many right of judging since you verbally harass people all the time :)
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 05:12:13 pm »
Can we have a limit of 1 ban request per month or so?

That way people would actually sleep about it because the next asshole could be just around the corner.
Would also decrease the amount of people banned for minor shit everybody has forgotten 10 minutes after it happened.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 07:05:17 pm »
/no support, Xesta u have TH me so many times and always insult and harrasing me.. Today I run out of arrows and I dismount 2 sec to pick few arrows u come and kill my horse and say "lol"

The fuck are you talking about? I never teamhit ANYONE on purpose. Never did never will.

Also rauros attacks me everytime many many times. I reported him twice now, YES, still he has to follow the rules and just don't go mad on my ass for no reason.

He has to stick to the rules and teamattacking for no reason is one of the biggest rule breaks in c-rpg.

I also get insulted everytime by many barabe people, but I just don't give a fuck.

So if people like Rauros and strudog are allowed to teamattack and kill everyone for the lulz, then this is really messed up.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 12:05:09 am »
Rauros_The_Mad_Rat banned for 2 days for teamwounding. You got unbanned barely 2 days ago, change your behaviour or your next ban will be more severe.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.