Author Topic: My game dieded, need halp pl0x.  (Read 667 times)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
My game dieded, need halp pl0x.
« on: June 12, 2015, 11:06:26 am »
So yeah, just wanted to hop into c-rpg when it decided to not let me play anymore.

I tried to repair the c-rpg launcher and everything which came into my mind, but didn't help.

Is it because of a new patch is about to arrive or what?

Error:

(click to show/hide)

WAT DO, PLS HELP!
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: My game dieded, need halp pl0x.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 02:28:07 pm »
+1
Your game fails to connect to the server to check for an update if I am not mistaken.

My game can connect perfectly fine, so it must be something on your end.

Have you tried running the launcher as an admin? And turn off your anti-virus and launch the game, see if that makes a difference.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 10:24:12 pm »
Will do that now, still kinda weird because I was playing yesterday fine.

I bet some merc tried to kill my game.

Thanks for the advice tho.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 10:29:14 pm »
Well I got that message too. Like every second day^^ I just start the launcher again afterwards and than it works :O

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 11:03:17 pm »
In that case something is, at least occasionally, blocking the launcher from accessing the internet for some reason.

I've had a similar problem with BitDefender. It would revoke the laucher's rights to access the internet so I could not start the game.

An anti-virus, or not running the launcher as admin, would be the most logical causes for that error to happen.

Again, all on the assumption I am interpreting the exceptions thrown in that error correctly, since I do not know the funtions they refer to.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2015, 12:45:57 am »
Well, sudddenly it works again. Didn't have the time today to try out the stuff you peeps suggested. Even more strange it works now again without doing shit.

Welp, closed.