Author Topic: Ban Vanguard_Royanss, Gunnulf, Niklot_of_Rus  (Read 494 times)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
Ban Vanguard_Royanss, Gunnulf, Niklot_of_Rus
« on: May 20, 2015, 11:20:22 pm »
1. Name of your character involved:
Xesta
2. Name of offending character(s):
Vanguard_Royanss, Gunnulf, Niklot_of_Rus
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:
Royanss around 22:30, Gunnulf around 22:40, Niklot_of_Rus around 23:02
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
First rule break goes to royanns.

He bumped me first on purpose from behind with his plated horse, I also wear zero armour almost so it took hp from me, so I reported him so he would stop this.
Then he charges me from behind again bumps me down and slashes my head I lost around 80% for nothing.

Second:

Gunnulf thought it would be funny to ragepoll me for no reason as well when I killed him as a thrower with my lances he suddenly instantly ragepolls me. Polls doesn't go but almost over 45% voted 1 for the lulz.

Third:

Most fucked up case. I get ban polled for literally nothing again. I didn't type anything when he was polling me. I've gone mad and asked why the fuck did he just ban poll me. Only answer was "Shut up".
Cus everyone likes to fuck me up they pressed 1.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
Cus it happened to get pretty popular to banpoll/kickpoll/tk me on purpose for no reason.
They just want to make me mad I guess and they like it if I go mad. (?)
Well I can't really play like this if I get banpolled every day since the last 2 weeks or something.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
Royanss case:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gunnulfs case:

Niklots case:

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:

Everyone on the server. Including many mercs as gosling, blackbow, Josh, hatemore, bailiff.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:30:32 am by Xesta »
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Royans

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Vanguard_Royanss, Gunnulf, Niklot_of_Rus
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 03:13:13 pm »
Ahahah, everyone knows im always on a plated charger, already u lost all credibility ( even if everyone knows how dumb u r already ) :D

Thanks for the laugh you gave to all of us everyday, and thank for wasting ur time doing ban poll on such mod where population is so low :D

Please i require at least 1 month of ban for a bump on a "plated charger" magic licorn i never use. Thank you. :D

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
Re: Ban Vanguard_Royanss, Gunnulf, Niklot_of_Rus
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 03:16:10 pm »
In future can you please put the pictures in spoilers, Thanks.

Vanguard_Royanss Banned for Teamwounding
Scheduled Unban
Date: 22/05/2015
Time: 1:00am

Gunnulf Banned for Poll Abuse
Scheduled Unban
Date: 21/05/2015
Time: 16:00pm

As for Niklot_of_Rus There isn't enough evidence that he poll abused, i will have to look into it more. Because Xesta you are known to say some extreme things at times and you seem to love trolling a lot and baiting players. With the picture you shown, there could have been more to why he BAN polled you, i hope you understand. Maybe if you didn't act like a raging child at times then these things wouldn't happen, Evidence of this would be on picture 1 and you seem quite nice on that compared to what i've seen of you in the past.

Try having abit more Respect for players in the future, it might help you with the poll abuse towards you  :wink:
Also try contacting someone on irc or steam if you need an admin straight away. You should know this.