Author Topic: [Ban] Xalmer (Ragepoll)  (Read 286 times)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
[Ban] Xalmer (Ragepoll)
« on: May 13, 2015, 06:55:04 pm »
1. Name of your character involved:
Xesta
2. Name of offending character(s):
Xalmer
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:
13/05/2015 around 6h40 pm
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
When I died I said "1h loser" nothing else to noone especially, didn't write anything after and xalmer instantly ragepolled me and tried to ban me. It almost passed aswell 48% voted yes for no reason.
There were many mercs online at the time and seems like they just wanted to ragepoll me for the lulz, like many times before but I never reported it because they will say I deserved the rage ban cus I said some bad words or w/e. But this time it was clearly unnecessary to ragepoll me for no reason at all. Not even trying to kick but BAN instantly, I mean wtf?
5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
I don't even know. I told him I will report him for this because I have enough of those rage poll ban trolls abusing this crap. Its highly annoying and not the first time it happened to me.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
Proves I didn't do anything at all. If you ragepoll everyone for saying loser in chat I think eu1 would be pretty dead.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wanted to know why he tried to ban polled me and ragepoll almost passed aswell. He didn't even bother to reply to me for once just ragepolled me. I bet those mercs were sitting in their teamspeak giggling their asses off trying to ragepoll me for no reason at all.

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:

Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban] Xalmer (Ragepoll)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 08:36:17 pm »
Xalmer banned for 6 hours for poll abuse.