Author Topic: my life is fucked up  (Read 619 times)

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 2Bach
my life is fucked up
« on: May 07, 2015, 11:32:12 pm »
hi u all know me im a troll my old friendot. but deep inside im an emotional my old friendot... let me tell you my story i had a gf like a year ago i loved her more than myself (wtf m8?) then she dumped me and wanted to be friends... m8 i got destroyed like she is phantom assassin got 6 rapiers lvl 25 under effect of alacrity, magnus' w skill, legion commander's w skill, luna aura, vengeful spirit aura, packleader's aura plus i got hit by desolator + assault curiass aura + alchemist acid + shadow fiend aura + medallion of courage + oracle's w skill. shit son i never felt so bad in my life. i didnt talked with her for like 8 months. then i respawned idk im a gamer son gamers always respawn dont we? we met yesterday eat lunch and spent time together i think it was the best day of this fucking year for me. and whats the problem here? i cant hate this fucking girl why the fuck i just cant hate her and ignore her? pls help me crpg community please troll me and make me feel bad so i can feel bad for other things than this.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
Re: my life is fucked up
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 01:15:27 am »
Go to gym.
Start doing drugs.
Get laid.

Three simple steps to improve your life, change the way you perceive yourself and others, and have lots of fun! Now you will think that the first two steps contradict each other, but you are wrong! Just hold tight and follow me here: You need to get laid man. With a girl hotter than your ex. But you can't do it, otherwise you wouldn't be here writing what you wrote. 
Probably it's a combination of psychological and physical factors, but mostly psychological. So you want to build up confidence, and it's best achieved through coco. But coco is a heavy tool, and you need to have strength to wield it - that's why you need gym! You will have fresh, energetic look, and have enough health to spoil during the weekends. I know what i'm talking about.
This lifestyle will obviously destroy you in the end, but you would rather burn up than rot, right?..

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 01:20:26 pm »
i forgot to say im a gym rat. and the lifestyle you are talking about is the life fukken zyzz lived bruh sick cunt mate damn. you are telling me that to become zyzz damnit dude thank you i think i just found the zyzz in me like zyzz said there is no zyzz there is zyzz in everyone its better to be sick cunt rather than sad cunt ayoooo

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 02:32:04 pm »
m8 jsut take coco its real good 4 you. so much power from the magical powder, you will think yur a god. obviously going to gym helps but the key is coco to feel the powers. i like to mix it with extasy and alcohol (and sometimes speed) for super boosts. you might not remember the night but who cares lol, as long as you get to fuck and then it doesn't even have to be a pretty lady, cuz you wont remember anyway. you can imagine she was hot instead.

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 02:56:35 pm »
Use xtc, take 2 pills (strong, not shitty ones) for XTREME SNACK, then sniff 2 lines of coco before the X kicks in, then you have TYRRANOSAURUS SNACK

guaranteed best hours of your life then :i

you aught to have some weed for the comedown though
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 03:08:21 pm »
wat u gotta do m8 is stert checking up guys in da gym, show that pussy bitch she got heavy competition mon. Crank up some bags of crystal and hav good time with the aesthetic males in the gym. Real men fuck perfection, not some slutty pussy who only want yo money and yo powder.

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 04:04:29 pm »
I think im going to disregard females and acquire currency