WoW only
Sad_Homo lel
cool game actually
remove Krems
yup, still playing lotro
havent played for a long time
never tried it, never will
fuckn Kremstrollschwein
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Author Topic: Lotro  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Lotro
« on: April 04, 2015, 10:49:34 am »
QGH

First of all:  Anyone still playing that shizzle?

now my problem:

Some times ago I bought the mithril edition which gave my 2000 shop points, some unlocked areas AND a special horse.

First it worked fine, I got all my stuff and everything worked properly.

But now I started to play again on a different server (Imladris before -> US -> muuh ;_;  ).   
Why dont I get the unlocked areas and the horse again?  It worked on every character on imladris but does not work on any new character on a different server.

Does anyone know if the bonus is locked on 1 server or should I contact the support? Q_Q

QGT
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea
Re: Lotro
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 10:58:52 am »
+2
obvious pollresult is obvious
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 11:47:01 am »
Wasnt lotro one of those pay2win games where most of the stuff you buy is with an expiringdate?

Offline Casul

• King
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 12:38:53 pm »
Wasnt lotro one of those pay2win games where most of the stuff you buy is with an expiringdate?

nah, its not expiring, I bought stuff 3 years ago and still have it.

But yes, its pretty much pay2win  ;_;    anyway, with the stuff I bought I could play the game easily, thats why I need some support :I
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 12:41:30 pm »
I still play it from time to time, never really got far but I have a feeling it's server locked so you'll have to message customer support and let them know. Make sure you have your receipt/transaction details with you otherwise they won't give a fuck

Offline Casul

• King
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 12:43:22 pm »
I still play it from time to time, never really got far but I have a feeling it's server locked so you'll have to message customer support and let them know. Make sure you have your receipt/transaction details with you otherwise they won't give a fuck

okay thank you, I dont have much hope anyway since character transfers to other server cost 24$ each  (!!!)

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 12:46:04 pm »
+1
Also they did change some things around so it's possible your transaction is out of date and doesn't co-exist with their current 'store,' just argue the case, make it sound like you're super pissed off, etc etc and they should hopefully think awww shit we best give dis man his shit before he killz us

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 06:44:26 pm »
+1
i have stopped to play 5 or 6 years ago (crap i feel old again) when they switched from p2p to f2p.
well, the f2p has not even affected me since i still own a lifetime account. it was more a matter of principle thing and the last nail in the coffin.

the other nails were the greater focus on on a wow like item spiral, where you have to farm lower dungeon to get into higher dungeons to farm stuff for even higher dungeons.
all of the newer instances were rather short to make farming more easier. there was even a raid instance where you had to fight a single boss.

and the behaviour of my guild has changed a lot. we have started as a occasional guild and it has us taken a while to form a raid group and evolve tactics for all incounters.
after a few addons some of them have changed to greedy "pro gamers" who needed the best items as fast as possible.
then they have started to play with raid guides and most efficient group roster without any experiments and became quite unfriendly towards randoms if they messed up some tactics.

on the positive side, the book quests are still great.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 08:34:01 pm »
tried it one time, it sucked

the only mmo im playing these days is GW2
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 08:37:01 pm »
tried it one time, it sucked

the only mmo im playing these days is GW2

GW2 isn't anything special since I last played it.

Was quite disappointed with it tbh, might try it again but is it worth it?

Been playing FF14, ESO as the main MMO's

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2015, 10:04:08 pm »

It's not pay2win,not really tho. Sure, if everyone was playing the free version then it would be pay2win but if you play it actively you should pay 11€ a month anyway for subscription. Anything else would be stupid because if playing for free it takes ages to get all areas to lvl up. And the addons as well.

I've got a life time abo, bought about 7 or 8 years ago which still runs so I'm always into subscription and I enjoy it sometimes. Sadly the serves are quite laggy, I assume even the EU servers are located in the US.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2015, 08:14:44 am »
I grew up lord of the rings, can remember as a teenager beeing hyped for lotro to come out. dream game right? well no its still probably the most disapointing game I ever played.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2015, 04:52:53 pm »
Love the movies... hated this game lol.

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2015, 07:06:30 pm »
+2
i was not really interested into the lore and the game itself looked like a blatant wow copy.
(click to show/hide)

but all in all i have liked the game mechanics, especially the moral/power thing instead of hp/mana.
there was no "its because of magic" everthing was understandable. the bard cheers you up, a deep breath provide some extra power for the warrior, a small giggle helps the buglar.
later bosses have caused some fear effects, the counter was edhelharn token. the icon of the token looked like a bottle, so i have joked this is some booze to bolster your moral.

the leveling included a lot of grid and fetch quests, not to mention progression of some quests.
i still remember a quest in the marshen, where you had to find a urn.
to get to the urn you had to kill a boss mob, back to the quest giver he wanted you to kill just this boss mob, yeah :( . and there were a lot of quest  which followed that pattern.

the dungeons had a simple learning curve. the ones in the beginner areas needed a simple damage focus, then came tank and spank, introduction of the edhelharn token, usable environment, counter skills and in the end more complex boss fights.

the difference to wow, well there was no über-equipment.  yes there were rare drops and the raid sets were better than the crafted ones but the difference was marginal.