Author Topic: Ban TheTeutonicPaladin  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Ban TheTeutonicPaladin
« on: March 06, 2015, 03:31:21 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved Jona
2. Name of offending character(s) TheTeutonicPaladin
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible NA7, 9:15 EST
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.  This "highly respected DTV player" wishes to kill any and all fun and play only shitty DTV maps that he can KDR whore on. Now sure, I admit to TWing some of those that were killing the viscount, but many of us wanted the map we were on, and there was no other way to stop these ignorant tryhards.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. He's gotta masturbate to his KDR somehow...
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players that can witness what happened. All those crying out for him to stop, and those he confused by saying it was a bad map.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: Ban TheTeutonicPaladin
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 04:32:57 am »
It is against the official rules for maps to be forcibly changed at all; however typically if everyone agrees the map should be changed I tend to lose my vision for a few brief moments.

As for this chase obviously there was at least one wishing the map to not be changed;

General rule of thumb, don't change map if even just one voiced opinion is for keeping the map.

Teutonic Paladin will be banned for 2 days.

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 05:02:14 am »
I will have a word here at least, if I am to be banned unjustly. Let me just start with those screenshots. They are heavily biased in that the first 2 are practically the same, and they only show his minions complaining. This is what happened. We had been changing the maps for at least 3 rotations beforehand. Everybody was fine about it because they were hard maps, with rain and then fog. Changing is what the majority clearly wanted, despite Jona's convenient screenshots that suggest otherwise. He's mad because he didn't get his way. As for my lust for killwhoring, that all I really care about is my k/d get that shit outta here you child. My k/d is the last thing I think about, and the fact alone that you mention it doesn't speak well for what you truly think about. In truth, the only people that were upset after we changed the map was you, plumbo, and zeus, vadoth, and shieldbrother. Your HoC squad. The people you were probably in TS with, whining to. And we made note that before you left, you destroyed our weapons box after calling us fucking autists for changing the map from " probably the best map on NA rotation." (which it really wasn't). 

Yeah, am I the bad guy here? Should I be banned because Jona did not get his way? I did not confuse
anyone, we were doing just fine on dtv. This is absolute bullshit. Have I ever done anything to even hint toward me being anything other than a helpful and beneficial figure on the DTV server? Ask yourself. You only considered his side of the story. Do you think I would change the map unless it was what we wanted as a majority? And I'm not the only one who was attacking the V. I don't understand.  :mad:  :(
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 05:10:49 am by TheTeutonicPaladin »

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 06:31:16 am »
ShieldBrother is one of the leaders in Defenders of Viscount clan. He's not part of the "HoC squad".

This isn't the first incident, TeutonicPaladin... I could of made multiple ban threads for you in the past but I just don't care that much and I didn't really want to get you banned. You trying to act innocent is what made me post on here. You've trolled the NA many times, especially in the last couple months.

Accept your ban(2 days is nothing), chill out, get on Saturday and have a fun time helping your mates in DTV.
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 06:32:01 am »

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 06:45:59 am »
Actually If I may correct you sir, we weren't in Teamspeak. You aren't getting banned because Jona didn't get his way, you're getting banned because you forcibly imposed your will upon the server as you are apt to do. Take it easy Jeff.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 07:06:33 am »
It is against the official rules for maps to be forcibly changed at all; however typically if everyone agrees the map should be changed I tend to lose my vision for a few brief moments.

General rule of thumb, don't change map if even just one voiced opinion is for keeping the map.

Majority doesn't mean anything, this isn't a democracy or a republic or even any type of election, its an all or nothing type of thing and just a single person that doesn't want to change the map means you can't change the map. 

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • Renown: 343
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 07:19:32 am »
In all of my past experiences with  Teutonic, he abused DTV and his clan tends to think that they own the server. He and his clan are basically the reason I personally stopped playing NA 7, as they abused the kick/ban polls and constantly changed maps to suit their needs. He and his friends have a past of this abuse and TKing those who go against them, and tbh I can't believe this is only for two days. He literally just ruined the server for tons of people all for him and 2 others benefit? This was clearly not a majority decision.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 09:14:13 am »
Have I ever done anything to even hint toward me being anything other than a helpful and beneficial figure on the DTV server?

does being a annoying cunt count?
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 11:36:30 am »
Enough with the petty insults; locking thread; TeutonicPaladin you can message me on steam if you want to comment further on your ban.

~ Elderly Woman