Author Topic: Fuck everkistus.  (Read 2317 times)

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck everkistus.
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 08:30:12 pm »
You don't know sadness until you've met Ghalan Khan.
Idunno, he usually doesn't give me much trouble. But i've seen him load his bow in no time whatsoever. So id guess hes also pretty op.
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2015, 08:36:30 pm »
I agree. The player is ok  :wink: but the bot is a pain in the arse. I still like it and the others because of the challenge. They make up stupid AI with OP stats, and it's so satisfying when you kill them.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2015, 11:05:54 pm »
I had my first encounter with this bot just a couple days ago. He used the dumbass stab on the iberian mace to hit me through the torso of the bot in front of him. This one hit alone took 2/3 of my health while I was S-keying. Do agree, bot is OP, fuck him.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 12:12:21 am »
I agree. The player is ok  :wink: but the bot is a pain in the arse. I still like it and the others because of the challenge. They make up stupid AI with OP stats, and it's so satisfying when you kill them.

It's probably the most satisfying thing to kill him, but when he has wpf, pt, and ps up the wazoo it's no fun. Usually I die to him just because his iberian mace is already tough to track because its shorter and then when you add on his crazy high swing speed, it makes it that i hardly ever see his backswing, then get clubbed brutally.. Imo I'd rather 1v1 chadz, at least he doesn't have a shield and you can actually track his hafted blade.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 12:15:51 am by Dr_Professor »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 12:35:00 am »
While I'd normally agree with you that poles are generally easier to track than short and stubby little 1handers... when was the last time you 1v1ed chadz? Back in the day, at least, he would swing that shit with over 9000 wpf or something equally ridiculous. The one time where I truly 1v1ed him (without him using a longbow at first, allowing me to easily kill him) it took 2 swings of his (which blackbarred me) before I even realized he was swinging. Then all I could do was block his next onslaught before finally collecting my wits and attacking. If you think its easier to track his hafted blade... you'd be dead wrong. I don't find everkistus' mace all that fast, it's just very strong. And well, the fucking stab on any mace is enough to throw me off completely.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 01:04:58 am »
Well it's also sort of that chadz is the final boss and can be expected to be that op. Everkistus is like wave 20, and definitely one of the most op bosses, so it's more of a comparison thing for me. Idunno.