Author Topic: Horns' Hole of Suggestion Hell  (Read 438 times)

Offline Horns

• Count
  • Renown: 207
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I am that horns guy.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Horns
Horns' Hole of Suggestion Hell
« on: February 18, 2016, 06:02:01 am »
+2
Future Ideas
(click to show/hide)

Ideas created on 02/17/16

Master volume setting.
Adjusts both sound and music based on the percentage of what the master volume is at.
Example equation:

(click to show/hide)

This would allow the overall adjustment of the game sounds while still maintaining the balance between music and sound

Q shouting menu favorites list.
I only use about maybe 10 shouts altogether from the huge list that is given and most of them require 2 hands to press because the keys I need are so far apart. My suggestion would be to use the QQ submenu as the favorites menu and keys qwerasdfzxcv as the bindable keys used in this menu. As far as implementing this feature I have a few ideas. For the sake of space I am going to put it in the spoiler here:

(click to show/hide)

I hope you all think these are good ideas to be implemented. I think they are both useful in their own ways and I feel like they would increase the overall quality of cRPG. I used a lot of information I learned from a software engineering course to help construct this. I figure the first step to getting a feature added is creating a basis from which it could be built on and I think this is it. Anyways, thanks for reading and let me know what you think.

-That Horns Guy

P.S. I plan on using this post continuously for any suggestions I might have so I will most likely continue necroing this post in the future with any new ideas I might have (Sorry in advance  :(). 
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 03:16:05 am by Toltec »

Offline Horns

• Count
  • Renown: 207
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I am that horns guy.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Horns
Re: Horns' Hole of Suggestion Hell
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 06:46:51 pm »
Reserving this just in case... (sorry for double post, should have done this as soon as I created the thread)