Author Topic: War with the Whore  (Read 5868 times)

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
Re: War with the Whore
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2015, 11:28:58 am »
]Good war guys, you managed to beat a bunch of strat noobs. I'm sure you're all very proud of yourselves. Be sure to congratulate Jona and JayJrod for carrying your guys rosters for most of the battles.

You seem a bit edgy. I mean come on you had hardened strat veterans of Acre at your command.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 05:44:45 pm by Sharpe »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2015, 11:40:50 am »
Well was an.. interesting war while it lasted. I did shit all on the strat map for this war.

But we got this out of the war, what little we did.

So.. mission accomplished.

Is Taser taking claims to Acre Vassal?

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
Re: Surrender of the Whore
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2015, 11:26:45 pm »
+1
House Stark Surrenders to the Wardens of The North

Not even a month has past since the Wardens of The North declared war on House Stark, and we've already lost our stomach for war. When I attacked Curaw I had no idea they were in league with the Wardens. I foolishly charged in head first and paid the price. Since then, we have lost nearly every battle with them due to their large numbers and elite troops. I have decided enough is enough. I wish to end all hostilities between both of our great factions, and bring peace to Calradia. I am prepared to relinquish my claim on Curaw for peace.

Not so Innocent Virgin,
Queen of the North,
Mother of flagons,
Cutter of manhoods
`

Well said Talanarsis.  On behalf of Mithrim and the states within the confederation known as the Warden's of the North, I happily accept the surrender of the Starks.  The circumstances that led to this war were riddled with failures in communication and now many condemn the actions of me and my people, but we did what we needed to do to fulfill our oaths and it is done.  There will be no reparations demanded of the Starks and no grudges will be held.  Furthermore I understand that this war has made life difficult for some of Calradia's merchants, and I am offering 1000 trade goods to any of the renowned traders who visit Ismirala Castle to help them rebuild their fortunes.

Finnian Tiercel
Lord Warden of the North and King of Mithrim

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2015, 12:14:58 am »
+2
Is Taser taking claims to Acre Vassal?

Tasa Clan takes no claim to Acre. For now I'll retire to my castle and recharge.

If things start up again, I'll be sure to try out for the next war. Or the current one with you and Acre. Atm, I'm just going to talk to my soldiers and tell them to make shit up when they get back to their families so my actual war contribution of zilch is covered and people don't think me and the soldiers went on a nice trip across Calradia. Even though we did and took some nice pictures as well. I had many painters working round the clock. That might have contributed to my lack of contribution but at least its well documented.