Author Topic: name change made a new character, one character became two...Help  (Read 264 times)

Offline THC_Permafrost

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Sorry for the long post but i needed to give some background info,first post so sorry if post is in wrong area

My name in game was THC_Permafrost and i got a little bored of the name so i decided to change my name to THC_Permadawg (one of my nicknames is randdawg) anyway after i applied for a name change i played for a bit then got offline, i got on the next day around noon and in game my name was still THC_permafrost but on the website my name THC_Permadawg and also had another character named THC_Permafrost... Seems to be 2 different names for some reason and i can not use my weapons i have collected on Permafrost anymore and cant use Permadawg on any servers because it is not showing up in my character menu, Permafrost is still level 36 but i cant use my armor nor weapons...

My question is anyone has had this happen before and any possible ways to fix this?  any admin or players that have had this happen have any suggestions? any help would be awesome....i wanna play again

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
Re: name change made a new character, one character became two...Help
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 05:23:24 am »
+1
I had this happen.

Had char (a) Dracul_HappyPhantom requested name change to add new clan at end ( (b) Dracul_HappyPhantom_ATTS).

(a) got renamed to (b) with all correct gens etc.

then I had a new character named (a) first gen. so I deleted.

Just rename your in-game character to the one on the website and you should be good to go.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml
visitors can't see pics , please register or login