Author Topic: Once again: Fuckin rain bullshit, I'm so fed up with it  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2573
  • Infamy: 2561
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Once again: Fuckin rain bullshit, I'm so fed up with it
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2014, 07:14:23 pm »
I've changed to permanent daylight via skyboxes.ini but it only affects lightning, for some reason skyboxes stay the same. Also has no effect on fog or rain. It's kinda strange looking at night sky while its daylight bellow, but its better than my eyesight deteriorating faster than normal. Night time is worse than fog and rain combined, imho.

Now if I could find a way how to stabilize graphics with WSE2 on, that would be a blast. My PC is an old, useless crone but I have never played a game/mod with so many glitches, errors and other 'features' which aren't tolerated by most gamers.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Once again: Fuckin rain bullshit, I'm so fed up with it
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 05:00:21 am »
WSE2 did stabilize graphics for me. I have not had a graphics-related crpg crash since I started using it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far