Author Topic: [ban] amazeballs for leeching  (Read 396 times)

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
[ban] amazeballs for leeching
« on: September 09, 2014, 03:33:42 am »
1. Mila (written with I instead of l)
2. amazeballs
3. 2:49 MET EU2
4. "amazeballs" has been online the whole day on EU2, but played maybe 30% of his online time and leeched the rest. Since he was still (or again?) doing it when I joined back to the server at night, I decided to report him. On the screenshots below, you can see him idling for over 6 minutes (compare his unchanging scores, KDs and the round time). You can see that he wasn't even around his PC to select a spawn to respawn in Conquest (the pic with 29:46 shows it). The poll on one of the screenshots was a successful kick (bans were disabled). Sorry for the sorting, imgur uploaded them in a random order.
5. He wanted x2 without contributing and the danger of getting banned was low - since kicks were disabled and no admins online, someone has to report him (and most people are too lazy for that).
6. http://imgur.com/51a9H4Z,KOqckLU,VUMMRct,3MGTCjf,WGKw54f,WCf6nmH,FrxavIS#0
7. Kalmarunionen_AllramII, Kalmarunionen_Bungalow_Bill, Little_of_China

Edit: fixed typo
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Re: [ban] amazeballs for leeching
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 03:34:48 am »
I thought you made more screenshots of that rico 0.0, and yes i was there when it happens, he leech for more than 30 minutes in conquest hiding in a corner.

we polled a kick on him and it was accepted, but he leech for the whole around when the server only has 8 people in it.

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 03:39:03 am »
It's not like I am the server police =p

Anyways, the logs should reveal that he does not appear in any kill messages for a very long time, and with the testimonies and some screenshots it's probably going to be fine. Hopefully we won't see him again doing the same stuff tomorrow.
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Friedturtle

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 02:20:28 pm »
Amazeballs is new in cRPG, so I will warn him, and I'll make sure he reads this thread.

Cant get it over my heart to ban him already. Leechers can be annoying, so I understand why you made a thread about it.

Thanks for reporting, have a good day ;)