Author Topic: ThePunish3r, What?  (Read 325 times)

Offline Legio_ThePunisher

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
ThePunish3r, What?
« on: August 27, 2014, 06:18:45 pm »
I have been banned at this time to be hit with a football from one called Hayman_Bloom ended in a brawl and ask to be unbanned, too fast for no other reason but for principle, there is no need to explain anything because I think the admin both Hayman_Bloom and that it was he who first hit and block the passage (for the shot just look at the log). Dependable admin please.

Offline Legio_ThePunisher

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: ThePunish3r, What?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 07:57:39 pm »
But what the hell, I learn that Hayman was unbanned and not me? that he began to kick and take me by the enemies hit, but how the hell reasoned and even then I do not get answers,but that problems have  :lol:

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: ThePunish3r, What?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 01:05:34 pm »
They need to find someone who understands googlish.
(Dont translate with google, ask someone who speaks your native language to translate your message so
its content gets transfered in the right way.)
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.