Author Topic: CRPG_North_America - Shadow_Linx_of_Abaddon  (Read 555 times)

Offline Linx

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Keepers of Abaddon
  • Game nicks: Shadow_Linx_of_Abaddon
CRPG_North_America - Shadow_Linx_of_Abaddon
« on: May 21, 2011, 12:06:30 am »
Banned around 3:50PM Mountain standard time by TS_Drznik_Sphinx_RNGR (spelling). I was on top of a pillar with the rest of the archers on my team when Dracul clan members started teamhitting me and kicking me. I was naked at the time and had a practice longsword. After being hit down to 1/4 of my health I began to hit back with my practice longsword.

Sphinx had warned Dracul members to stop tking just second before banning me and I believe this is a very double standard. Allowing those who take 3/4 of someones health to keep playing yet banning the person who does maybe 1/60 damage in defense to themselves.

Unban me please, this was a wrongful ban.

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
Re: CRPG_North_America - Shadow_Linx_of_Abaddon
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 12:48:35 am »
So, let me get this straight.

The admin gives a warning to stop team-hitting. And shortly thereafter you decide to hit a team-mate?

If this isn't the case; my apologies. But listen, the admin isn't a detective. Our job isn't to waste time trying to figure out "who started it".  We also can't tell how much health players lose in friendly-fire.

We ask that the team-wounding stop and those who ignore it are removed.

Who's to say you didn't hit the Dracul guy first?  We don't know that. So we warn - and then failure to comply on either side gets one removed.  It's simple.

If you want to attract admin attention towards your situation, use the "i" key to privately communicate directly with the admins online.  It shows up in green text which is doesn't get lost in the regular white-text chatter.

I am unbanning you.

*EDIT:  I can't find your name on any banlist - thus I assume you were banned Temporarily. Which means it'll last an hour.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:50:59 am by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 01:02:04 am »
Sphinx had warned Dracul members to stop tking just second before banning me
The warning was directed at the Dracul members, not at Linx.  Therefore, Linx received no such warning, and I have to agree it is a double standard.  That's not to say that Linx didn't violate the rules, but he was entitled to a warning as well before further measures were taken.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 01:11:38 am by Damug »

Offline Linx

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 01:08:54 am »
Who's to say you didn't hit the Dracul guy first?  We don't know that. So we warn - and then failure to comply on either side gets one removed.  It's simple.

If you want to attract admin attention towards your situation, use the "i" key to privately communicate directly with the admins online.  It shows up in green text which is doesn't get lost in the regular white-text chatter.

I am unbanning you.

Thank you. I will promise, in the future, to not hit back and to immediately report it to admin. I understand I was in the wrong for hitting back but when I'm being hit before, during, and after they've been warned and yet receive the banhammer the instant I try to get them to stop.. well you can understand my frustration.

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 02:35:01 am »
Yes some Dracul members were kicking him. They should also be punished....
The guy who was tked was me though however i was not teamwouding, kicking or anything but you just started hitting randomly killing me...
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Linx

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 03:07:31 am »
I am 99.999% sure I was hitting the ones who were smacking me. I might have gotten you with the arc of a swing or two.

In any case, problem solved. Locking topic!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 03:31:39 am by Linx »