Author Topic: Ban mr_baby_Head & Rabbitstayla_von_krems  (Read 897 times)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
Ban mr_baby_Head & Rabbitstayla_von_krems
« on: August 13, 2014, 08:39:57 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Kalmarunionen_GTX

2. Name of offending character(s)
- mr_baby_head
- Rabbitstayla_von_krems
There were other people from Krems joining in, but these 2 were by far the most dominating ones, especially mr_baby_head.

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
Eu_1 around ~19:00

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Well i was playing on eu_1. I rejoined the server a few times (being honest) and suddenly some of the Krems on the server (mr_baby_head and Rabbit mainly) started to feel the need to comment on this, which is completely acceptable, so many people do it anyways. So i have no problem with that, but then it started to get worse and worse and worse. They began to spam the chat with QQ and other things, but i don't have any screenshots of this, so i won't go into further detail. I began to tell them that even though my rejoining might be ''gay'' it still does not hurt my team, like some of the things that a few Krems members usually do. I should never have said this, since it made the whole thing far worse, since my one comment regarding their playstyle started to seriously intensify their insulting. I did not really further intensify my comments, the playstyle was all i really mentioned, which i do not think is that bad compared to their behaviour. They continued for so long that it lasted several maps and it hit the peak when he ban-polled me without a valid reason. I just felt like this was pretty extreme and could not just go unpunished, so i took sceenshots. This just crossed a line for me i supose.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
Well their reasoning in the screenshots is mostly ''you're GTX, which is enough reason in itself to insult you''. I supose mr_baby_head might have some personal agenda to insult me as much as possible, since this is not the first time.
Here is the other ban thread with mr_baby_head: http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/ban-barabe_mr_baby_head/msg1012474/#msg1012474

6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
Macropus
Merc_Tony
hedDar_the_grey
Templar_Eore
to name a few.

PS: This ban-poll was so pointless and without any valid reason that it did not even get accepted, which says a lot when i am the one getting polled, since a lot of them nearly get me banned without any valid reason.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline rabbit

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
  • Utibya krassivaya grudd cyka blyat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rabbitstayla
  • IRC nick: rabbitstayla
Re: Ban mr_baby_Head & Rabbitstayla_von_krems
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 10:46:34 pm »
Actually we started QQ because you get killed by ROBINHUUD by run-and-shoot. Then you start the QQ ("coward runner" "fucking archers" etc.) then we started spam QQ and your comment was "all krems except Fin , Micah and Shanks is waste of time , annoying retards , childish talks." "you are useless for your team" and i just killed you in 1v1 in battle then keep spam QQ you was pretty mad. And you insulted nearly whole Krems and specially mr_baby_head and me. If you can't handle losing in some video game , don't play. Sooooo i think i have right to answer your shit talk with "QQ" and make you mad.

Edit: I think : When you are last you was delaying and shit talking about Krems thats why mr_baby_head open poll after round.

Btw nice eye colour you have.
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 11:04:09 pm by rabbit »

Offline AnaIDestroyer

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Find some ass and destroy it
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thayberias
  • IRC nick: AnalDestroyer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 10:50:11 pm »
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Offline rabbit

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
  • Utibya krassivaya grudd cyka blyat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rabbitstayla
  • IRC nick: rabbitstayla
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 10:56:01 pm »
Last answer by me :

Please less QQ and less insults. Play a game when you are stresfull , don't get stresfull when you play a game.

Offline TaM1PiCh

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Bunu Ananada Sorsana Delikanlı
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: NoNever
  • IRC nick: NoNever
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 02:34:20 am »
GTX why u du dis to me? QQ
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 02:37:47 am by nonever »

Offline Friedturtle

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 08:34:52 am »
mr_baby_head is banned for abusing the polls, scheduled Unban   15.08.2014 06:25:00.

Rabbitstayla_von_krems receives a warning, stop being an ass in chat.

One more suggestion for you GTX, if you just ignore a lot of peoples reactions its not fun for them either after a minute or two.