Author Topic: New to the mod, how do I not suck?  (Read 3628 times)

Offline Verore

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: New to the mod, how do I not suck?
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2014, 04:26:31 am »
added ya

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2014, 11:23:56 am »
Grab a bow, insta hero!
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2014, 08:18:14 pm »
A few tips.

Economy:
- Don't respec your main character. Use alts. You want to retire as soon as possible up until the gen XP bonus limit of gen 16(?).
By then you will also have 15 loompoints which equals to 5-6 +3 items if bought on the marketplace.
- Don't forget to continously trade on the marketplace. It will (or can) give you a good extra income.
- Save money by not buying any gear directly from the shop. Instead use the marketplace or auction house to get items for lower prices.
Alternatively you could join a clan (with each character) and borrow items from the armoury.
Note: Krems, (click my banner) lends out all items for free.

Leveling beyond 30/31:
- When you have reached the gen xp bonus you should plan for a build at 31,32,33,34 and 35 and never again retire that character, unless you care for a silly veteran/master/grandmaster title (I'm a grandmaster).

Make use of alternative (extra) characters:
- You can make an alt for each class (or atleast for the ones you really want to play) instead of using STF's. You will not regret it in the long run.

Gameplay:
- When first joining any server, press "-" (minus) to zoom out. It will make you a much better player.
- Increase the mouse sensitivity until you can "easily" make a 360 between each block of an incoming attack.
- Make use of the "Look behind" button.
- Learn to master kicks. You will never become a top player if you don't. I speak from personal experience (and I still can't kick).