Author Topic: Funtimes  (Read 5004 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Funtimes
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2011, 04:15:31 pm »
Honestly now your bullshitting, you have to be really lucky/glitchy to get there.

Or you just use Ditto transform and become Grey and u will be able to get up there in no time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2011, 04:22:43 pm »
+1
Honestly now your bullshitting, you have to be really lucky/glitchy to get there.
Since he doesn't want to be polite and comes with BS like this, I suggest we make this a Ban thread for him for camping unreachable/hard to reach places. Anyone agree?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2011, 04:26:31 pm »
sure if camping hard to reach places is bannable now :P then again so is teamkilling and team attack so ban everyone in this thread :D
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2011, 04:33:19 pm »
+1
sure if camping hard to reach places is bannable now :P then again so is teamkilling and team attack so ban everyone in this thread :D
That would include you :P
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2011, 04:35:21 pm »
That's it? :D

(June 11th)

Archer + full plate + plate charger

Nice.

Too bad that my "vintage" screenshots are gone because I lost them. I had some very funny stuff screencapped.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2011, 04:39:21 pm »
Since he doesn't want to be polite and comes with BS like this, I suggest we make this a Ban thread for him for camping unreachable/hard to reach places. Anyone agree?

Camping unreachable places is against the rules. Camping highly defensible places is not against official rules.

However, abusing polls is against the rules.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 04:40:45 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2011, 04:44:01 pm »
just leave it guys, this topic were lame from the start. Waste of time.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2011, 04:47:11 pm »
Camping unreachable places is against the rules. Camping highly defensible places is not on official rules.

I consider a place that you can't reach alive as unreachable. When only one char can go on a roof at a time and doing it leaves him totally defenceless to the campers up to the point it is suicide, it's logically unreachable.

Either way, it falls under the "don't be a douchebag" rule. If people see fit to voteban him, there's probably a reason. And given what has been said in this thread, I highly doubt it was out of pure trolling.

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2011, 04:48:39 pm »
Camping unreachable places is against the rules. Camping highly defensible places is not against official rules.

But being a dick should be against the rules. Those steep ladders are highly bugged, you can't just climb them, you have to jump and glitch and it takes forever. IMHO the ladders shouldn't be usable at all, using them should be considered as glitching.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2011, 04:49:53 pm »
+1

Searaider server. The camping unreachable places is not in the CORE RULES so the searaiders are the ones who choose who is right here. Sorry to tell you this Tod, but research moar. (Friendly suggestion btw)

And since Leiknir already said... (bold part)
(click to show/hide)
...I guess that camping hard to reach places and rooftops is not something they approve of when you are the last player.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2011, 04:58:40 pm »
+1

It doesn't matter since Leiknir already spoke out and he's the only one who has to care since his faction is running the server.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2011, 05:00:06 pm »
It doesn't matter since Leiknir already spoke out and he's the only one who has to care since his faction is running the server.

And I wholeheartedly agree, it was merely an observation to the comment of "camping hard to reach places" comment.

As a general rule, if an entire server poll bans you, you usually did do something wrong under the "don't be a jerk" rule.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 05:01:36 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2011, 05:09:42 pm »
+1
And I wholeheartedly agree, it was merely an observation to the comment of "camping hard to reach places" comment.

As a general rule, if an entire server poll bans you, you usually did do something wrong under the "don't be a jerk" rule.

We could theoritically pollban for anything under that rule. But here it's clearly not trolling. And if that rule didn't exist, most kick/ban drama threads would get invaded by wannabe lawyers even more than currently.