Author Topic: Gothic Armor Pants  (Read 473 times)

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
Gothic Armor Pants
« on: August 01, 2014, 09:01:55 pm »
+4
If this gets implemented can a recolour of the Gothic Plate pants be included? I had blue pants client side for a while and it looked a lot better than the dirty yellow.
Pretty much this for both the gothic and the milanese, but how 'bout making the color of the pants match the color that you pick for the back of heraldic outfits. I have no talent with these things and I don't know how they work, but adding a separate armor that changed the pants color to your banner color like the colored pelt hood would be pretty cool.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:41:09 pm by Chris_P_Bacon »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Gothic Armor Pants
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 05:06:48 am »
+1
The person that did changes like that (Zagibu) is no longer working on crpg. I don't know if we have anyone able/willing to do the work on it.

Matching cloth to banner background color would be really cool on a lot of armor.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 05:38:43 am »
+1
The person that did changes like that (Zagibu) is no longer working on crpg. I don't know if we have anyone able/willing to do the work on it.

Matching cloth to banner background color would be really cool on a lot of armor.
now bacon sad

Offline Huscarlton_Banks

• Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • Blatant nudge spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 11:02:00 am »
+1
From what I remember it was pretty easy to add heraldic items back when I actually worked on mods, it just took a bit of time.

Here's the tutorial I used.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,121012.0.html