Poll

make this +5 for all weapon

yes
no

Author Topic: +5 items  (Read 1890 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: +5 items
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2014, 08:59:48 pm »
+2
seems you are jealous. getting mws is not as funny as playing on high lvl. for me, for example, getting mws is the only reason to play in this MMORPG because i already have every achivment i can get. I am already Legendary, getting 36 again is wasting of the time so i am playing on my alts to get all of them to the 33 lvl and then i'll grind loomz. getting every item on mw is my goal to finish this game.
haters gonna hate but i am not sure how does it affect on you?
yes, there is so many masterworks so there should be something that will make mw not as needed as before. imo - just increase the maximal ammount of loomz that can be invested in an item will do 2 actions in same time:
it will make loomz not as popular because +5 item is top. now everyone needs IT.
it will reduce the production on mws in global because now people will grind looms for making their mws better.
for example, for now i have like 43 mws. so if there will be +5 items - i gonna have to retire like 40 times from 32 lvl. as you can imagine - its god damn shitload of time.

and even +5 weapon still wont be OP. yes, maybe its gonna make the life of unloomed people even worse but not as much as looks like. yes. i am not agree with increasing the speed on the weapons but damage. and as i already said - plate is useless nowdays. you, Kafein, is the one who proved it not once while you are naked and with side sword. it shouldnt be like it currently is.

My post may have sounded self-centered but yours is even more. It's precisely because all the old players have a full set of MW items that nobody wants to join this community. As for this "plate is useless" whining, armor is only needed in melee for people that can't block for shit and/or rely almost exclusively on bounce baiting (aka banditosirheadlesschickentornadospam). Oh shit I described your playstyle, sorry about that.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2014, 10:46:36 pm »
My post may have sounded self-centered but yours is even more. It's precisely because all the old players have a full set of MW items that nobody wants to join this community. As for this "plate is useless" whining, armor is only needed in melee for people that can't block for shit and/or rely almost exclusively on bounce baiting (aka banditosirheadlesschickentornadospam). Oh shit I described your playstyle, sorry about that.
yes, i am agree at one things for sure - newbies dont want to play crpg because they have to start as peasents and everyone else got fine equip... but damn, even when i started play crpg it was so. now with huges armories new players can easy get mws. what a problem?
well to be honest i would be happy if all masterworks get reset.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Afina

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 135
  • cRPG Player
  • «This is where we fight, this is where they die!!»
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Other
  • Game nicks: Afina
  • IRC nick: Afina
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2014, 06:28:10 am »
out all the players who play right now and have a lot of things 3, earned their (blood and sweat) and what that molokosoy who will play they will get it quickly and easily? If you do, most people will stop playing, and fashion to die, because people have already become bored because everything has already three things and it makes no sense to play, only to spend time and not reach any goal
Madness…? This is Sparta!

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2014, 01:24:50 am »
Perhaps I was not clear enough in my first post.

No.

(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Lactating Vegetables

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew Pew
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Aurora/ Lactating Vegetables/ Aurora_Borealis/ Hirovard
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2014, 03:18:29 am »
Warband is only 4 years old (not including beta)

Aurora makes me grab a shield every game!

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2014, 07:26:17 am »
Eh, older then 3 might as well be 100 in terms of community growth for nearly all video games. To saturated of a market really.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2014, 09:36:03 am »
out all the players who play right now and have a lot of things 3, earned their (blood and sweat) and what that molokosoy who will play they will get it quickly and easily? If you do, most people will stop playing, and fashion to die, because people have already become bored because everything has already three things and it makes no sense to play, only to spend time and not reach any goal
So you don't like that someone else could get looms easier than you had to?
You are a pathetic person.

I'm not sure why you guys even discuss it, Sparvico was clear enough in his first reply in this thread.

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2014, 04:44:30 pm »
SUPER BEAR-LIKE NODACHI OF MASTERFUL INTELLIGENCE +10 ENCHANTED WITH RAINBOWS

Bear-like nodachi? How do you do that?
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2014, 06:28:06 pm »
my god. there is not much difference between loomed stuffs and unloomed ones. even more, nowdays almost everyone got pretty alot of mws so they are not as effective as before

Yes there is wtf!
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2014, 06:37:01 pm »
+1
nowdays almost everyone got pretty alot of mws so they are not as effective as before

Welcome to my loom-shed. :D

(click to show/hide)
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.