Author Topic: unban hardwell  (Read 272 times)

Offline Kutluhan

• Knight
  • Renown: 51
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium, Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Kistray
unban hardwell
« on: June 24, 2014, 05:18:34 am »
well.. Tenement of Chaos said i got banned  cuz i was team hitting him. Firstly dude, u destroyed my constuction site first then i HIT you. Not teamkilled its first. The second reason u said u joined twice times. Yes but u kicked me and i REJOINED from server. Someone teach how to fight to Americans btw.

Cheers Kutluhan/Kistray/Hardwell.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Re: unban hardwell
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 05:21:45 am »
well.. Tenement of Chaos said i got banned  cuz i was team hitting him. Firstly dude, u destroyed my constuction site first then i HIT you. Not teamkilled its first. The second reason u said u joined twice times. Yes but u kicked me and i REJOINED from server. Someone teach how to fight to Americans btw.

Cheers Kutluhan/Kistray/Hardwell.

Both bolded things are against the rules. Even if you are kicked from the server at the beginning of a round, you have to wait until the next round to rejoin. You missed the fact that you left the server and rejoined to go around a mute. That is also against the rules. Your ban will stand.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.