54 (34.4%)
Old Voice Commands
25 (15.9%)
Mostly Old with some of the new ones
35 (22.3%)
Something else (give them run?)
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 157

Author Topic: Voice Commands Poll  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Kutluhan

• Knight
  • Renown: 51
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium, Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Kistray
Re: Voice Commands Poll
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2014, 12:05:53 am »

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: Voice Commands Poll
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2014, 12:22:28 am »
+2
Why are current M:BG music composer and one of our event managers having a childish fight? Take a moment and recall that you're working for the same mod, trying to make it better and more appealing to both the old guard and the fresh meat  :? Not all patches hit the jackpot, not all things planned come out as intended (*cough* recent tournament *cough*), but it's not a reason to suddenly lash out with hatred against people involved with them. Swallow your hate, accept the fix (in this case an easy one to aquire) and try to give some constructive criticism.

It's true, this voice-pack has many flaws, the QQV roar is ear-shattering and the "whistle" needs to go away, but I found most of the male ones fucking amazing :) Female ones... well, I've heard worse things.  :lol:

I understand that some people may really dislike it. But that does not justify acting like this, and while it's correct that Fin should've maybe warned us about the incoming voice-pack, calling him an idiot just because his first ever recorded voice pack (I guess it was a first one :D) wasn't perfect is dumb.  :|
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.