Author Topic: SUGGESTION: Give every active player 100,000 gold, 1000 troops  (Read 536 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
+5
You want strat to come back to life, even if its just a few random twitches as it shits itself one last time?

Jolt its decaying wretched corpse with a ONe time Only PLayer APpreciation package of 1,000 troops and 100,000 gold, so everyone can have their own Army, and experience the thrill of commanding a Fully Fledged strategus battle before they die a level 35 virgin.

Take any concerns about already powerful factions getting stronger and shut the fuck up in advance, thanks. And if anyone really cares about Metagame Balance, well get a bunch of like minded fellers together with your shiny thousands of troops and attack anyone that pisses you off, because hey, now you can!
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: SUGGESTION: Give every active player 100,000 gold, 1000 troops
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 11:36:24 pm »
100k Silver does not get you a fully armed 1k army to be honest. At least not with decent gear for all classes (Except cav since that is just way too expensive anyway)
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 11:45:55 pm »
100k Silver does not get you a fully armed 1k army to be honest. At least not with decent gear for all classes (Except cav since that is just way too expensive anyway)

eh big peasant wars is fun too

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 11:59:59 pm »
eh big peasant wars is fun too

But give no experience. And the only thing that makes people merc for battles is experience. Lots of it.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.