Author Topic: predict this generations future  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: predict this generations future
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2014, 02:41:34 am »
Over here people go to sunbathing cabines in the winter very frequently. Guess it differs where the hell your from. ;)

My point is that the sun worshipers have existed in every generation for the last century or more so it isn't exactly a prediction of what this generations future will be.  :o
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2014, 12:15:53 pm »
My point is that the sun worshipers have existed in every generation for the last century or more so it isn't exactly a prediction of what this generations future will be.  :o

Ah I see, you mean that people previously sought the sun abroad in winter time? Thats true, didnt think of that myself.  :(
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2014, 05:20:42 pm »
+1
I as part of this generation will die from lung cancer if I continue smoking as frequently as I am atm...
Otherwise I think we will have some kind of power chances inbetween the countrys. I don't think this generation will accept Americas shit for many decades longer.
But I could be mistaken because my generation seems dumb and lazy as fuck (I guess that's what we think about every new generation :D).
I just hope that we here in Germany will be able to finally emancipate from being Americas best bitch, would require a new non-asslicking generation of politicians, though.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.